Chapter 35

Bella POV:

While I was walking downstairs were everyone was suppose to go to finish watching the video Aaron grab my hand.

I look at him suprised, we admited that we both have feelings for each other days before aunt Paris and uncle Zayn wedding.

"follow me..." Aaorn wispher.

I did as he told me.

We sneak in to the backyard with out the others noticing.

"is something wrong?" I asked

"no... come here" Aaron said

I follow him to a place that was covered in different types of flowers.

"wow! this is beautiful" I said admiring the colors of the flowers.

"I discovered it a couple of days ago, I  dint knew aunt Paris was in to gardening" Aaron said

"me neither..." I said

"want to sit down?" Aaron asked

"sure" I said.

Aaron took a sit next to the tulips and I sat down beside him. He put his arm around my tiny figure and got a little more closer to him.

"I have been waiting so long for this moment" Aaron said

"what do you mean?" I asked looking at the flowers.

"you have no idea for how long I been hidding these feelings" Aaron said

I looked at him... 

And then its when it happened Aaron slowly approached me and our lips meet. His lips were so soft and having them against mine felt so right. I dint want it to end...

"AARON! BELLA??" we heard Mileys voice yelled.

We got away from each other.

"umm... tkjrheiut..." I said.

At this point I couldnt even think straight.

"What the heck is happening!??" Miley said looking at us.

"please dont say anything" Aaron said

"arent you two cousins!?!?" Miley said confused.

"yeah but we are not actually related by blood, we were just raised as cousins. Is like you and your sibblings you are going to be like our cousins but we are not actually related" Aaron try to explained to Miley.

"ok..." Miley said trying to process what was happening.

"dont tell emely..." I said looking down.

"would this bother her??" Miley said looking amused about the fact that she could torture more Emely.

Miley is so bad with her, like you are dating her ex and I know that Emely did somethig very wrong but can you just let it go... I cant!

"what do you think? " Aaron said looking at Miley.

"so... what are you guys going to do for me to be silence about this whole situation?" Miley asked with a mischievous  look on her face.

"I can give you money my parents are rich" Aaron offer.

"no need of money now that Aunt Paris and uncle Zayn are going to adopt me" Miley said

"then what do you want?" I asked

"I like Aarons jacket" Miley said

"seriously a jacket?" Aaron said taiking off his jacket and throwing it a Miley.

Miley catch it.

"oh! and I also like Bellas necklace" Miley said with a smirk.

"this?" I asked pointing at it.

"yes that necklace" Miley said

"but my dad gave me this" I said

"give it to me or I will tell emely and the others about this little incident" Miley said

I hesitated for a momment...

I took my necklace off.

"here..." I said and handed the necklace to her.

"nice doing business with you guys" Miley said

"just take care of it" I said

"will do, and by the way I am actually here because we are going to watch Justins and Arianas intreview if you guys are interested unless you guys want to keep snogging" Miley said and laugh a little.

"we are watching the intreview miley" Aaron said glaring at her and got up.

He went inside.

"I dont get why you have to be so mean to people, you use to be so nice..." I said and went inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you like this chapter (:

Please comment, vote and follow! 

Not updating till I get 5 more votes and 5 more comments. 

By the way please watch the new trailer of One Direction Sisters Story, you can find the link in my status or by clicking on the story.

Questions:

1) what do you think of Miley?

2) what do you think of Aaron and Bella being together?