Thank You (:

Hi guys! (:

I just want to thank all of you that have read these 2 books. It means a lot to me that you guys are reading them. Thank you so much for all the votes, comments and follows.

When I started writting the first book I never thought that so many people were going to actually read it. So I am very grateful for all of the support that you guys have given me during the time that I have been in Wattpad. I also have to thank you for being patient, I know that sometimes I took a lot of time to update the chapters. I am still in high school and the school work sometimes din't made it easy for me to write.

As I kept writing I discovered that I had a passion for writing. Wattpad has open my eyes and led me discover my inner writer. Writing relaxes me and as I write I feel like it lets me create a whole other world. 

Also thanks to Wattpad I had meet a lot of pretty cool people. I have made friends that I have never even meet in person but I feel like I can count on them. So thank you for letting me be your friend.

If you want to talk to me, feel free to do it. I am just a message away! (:

I am sorry for all of the horrible grammar that you had found during the chapters, if I have time I will try to fix that.

I hope that your expirience on Wattpad is as amazing as mine has been.

Thank you guys... (:

I am writing a Teen Fiction, it's called "Two Of The Same..." if you want go read it and tell me what you think of it. (: