Chapter 60 (The End)

Ashley Anderson POV:

If you think that you are reading wrong, well you are not.

And no I am not Nialls sister, I am not related to him at all. Even if when Harry was able to move and talk again he thought for a second that I was Ashley Horan.

I am shorter than her and my hair is way longer but as her my hair is blond and my eyes have a light color.

My name is Ashley Anderson, I am 38 and I am a doctor.

My little sister, my best friend and me found Harrys and Ashleys body laying on the floor near a car. Harry was covered in blood and if he was not taken care off sooner he could have died. We decided to take him to my house that was about 5 minutes away from the scene. We gave them treatments and slowly he was able to move and talk. 

We went to get Ashley back but it was to late. The paramedics had already arrived and were taking care of her body.

Right now we were infront of the Horans home.

Before we were here we went to the Maliks house to ask for Harry, we really wanted to see how he was doing.

Paris and Zayn were the only ones in the house since the kids were at school. They told us that Harry had left Hawaii to go back to were he use to live. We explained that we were the ones who saved him and we really wanted to see how he was doing.

They gave us his current adress and as soon as we could we took a plain to the USA.

"Just ring the bell!" Juliet, my little sister said.

Juliet... She was 20 years old. As you can see she is kind of impatient... 

I love her very much, my parents told me that they were going to have a baby the day that I left for college... oh well...

She is a little taller than me, has long black wavy hair and pale skin. Her eyes are brown and she currently lives with me and my best friend Stephany.

"give me a break!" I said struggeling with my purse.

"Ashley!" Juliet said.

"Can't you see that I have a lot of stuff on my hands?? Why can't you ring it??" I said.

"Oh come on! This is ridiculous!" Stephany said and rang the bell.

Stephany, my best friend since freshman year of college. 

She is 5'7 and has tanned skin. Her hair is red and wavy. She is the one that brings balance between me and Juliet.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem." Stephany said.

Momments later the door openned.

"hi..." Said a young male.

"Hi is Harry here?" Juliet asked.

"no..." The young male said.

"but we have the correct address!" Juliet said.

"mom!" the young male said.

"Juliet please calm down. You are gonna scare him..." I said.

"Is everythig ok Aaron?" The mom said.

"there are 3 females asking for uncle Harry." He said and walked away.

"hi... how may I help you?" Selena asked.

"we came to see how Harry is doing." Stephany said.

"how do you know Harry?" Selena asked.

"I dont know if he has mention 3 girsl" Stephany said.

"3 girls?" Selena asked.

"yes 3 girls" Stephany asked.

"3 girls... omg yes! 3 girls that saved him" Selena said.

"thats us." I said.

"omg! Aaron tell Niall that I am gonna go to Louis and Eleanors house." Selena said.

"ok mom." Aaron said.

Selena grabbed her car keys.

"come" She said.

We followed her and got in to her car.

We drove for a little while and the car stopped.

At the other place we got greeted by Eleanor.

"hi El, is Harry here?" Selena asked.

"yes" Eleanor said.

we walked to her living room and sat down.

Momments later Harry came down and behind him Ashley.

"omg! girls!!!" Harry said and gave us each a hug.

"hi Harry!" Juliet said.

"what are you doing here??" Harry asked.

"we came to see if you were ok." I said.

"yeah I am doing great, again thank you soo much!" Harry said.

"no problem. Glad that you are ok." I said.

"So... Ashley meet Ashley." Harry said.

"hi, thanks for helping Harry." Ashley said.

"no problem, as a doctor it was kind of my job." I said.

"we want you to know that we went to get you back but the ambulance had already got there." Stephany said.

"we wanted to contact the family but no one would give us your numbers because Harry was part of One Direction" Juliet said.

"Its ok, the important thing is that we are both ok." Ashley said.

"how can we ever repay you?" Eleanor asked.

"theres no need to give us any reward." Stephany said.

"are you sure?" Eleanor asked.

"we are sure" I said and smiled.

"just with getting to see Harry ok and reunited with Ashley Horan is enough." Juliet said

Ashley and Harry smiled.

"Seriously I was rooting for you guys to be together. Ashley, my sister over here thought it was over when you got married but I always knew that you 2 were meant to be." Juliet said.

"Are  those your kids?" Stephany asked.

"yes" Ashley said smiling.

"They are very cute!" I said.

"Thank you!" Ashley said.

Harry grabbed the little girl.

"Seriously you 2 are the power couple!" I said.

They both blushed.

We stayed the whole day with them and at night we took an airplain back home. We were so happy that he was ok and that he was finally with the girl that he was meant to be with...

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading! :D

Please vote, comment and follow!!! (:

Winners:

LoveTheMoustache   ~Ashley Anderson~

ILukeHCrew    ~Juliet Anderson~

lumi183    ~Stephany~

Congratulations!!! I will dedicate a chapter to each! :D