Chapter 54

Zayn POV:

We have sent Harrys body to USA, to a funeral place near the house that we all use to live is.

Niall flew with Ashley, Eleanor and Louis yesterday when we were seeing Harrys dead body...

Right now Paris was finishing her luggage.

"Zayn my luggage is ready" Paris said and I took it.

"I am gonna go see if the kids are ready" I said

"ok, I'll be out in a minute. I just need to grab something from the backyard" Paris said

"ok" I said and walked out of the room.

I walked to Demis room and knock on the door.

"its open!" Demi yelled from inside.

I slowly open the door.

"are you ready?" I asked

"yes, but I cant really grab the luggage" Demi said looking at her arm.

Demi was wearing a cast on her arm. When they started school it was not easy. When kids realised that she was Paris niece and now step-daugther they woulndt leave her nor Miley alone. They took constant pictures of them and tried to find more information of them and all of the relatives by trying to steal their stuff. One of the days while they were trying to escape the paparazzi in school Demi tripped from the stairs and landed on her arm.

"right..." I said looking at her arm.

"I already put my bags in the taxi!" Miley yelled from downstairs.

"OK" I yelled back.

I saw Jason walking in the hall.

"Jason!" I called

"yeah" Jason said

"please take your sister stuff to the taxi, I have Paris luggage and I cant grab them" I said

"ok, I still cant believe you actually broke your arm" Jason said

"oh shut the fuck up" Demi said

Jason rolled his eyes and took her stuff.

"Demi the language, we have talked about this" I said

"I know... " Demi said

"well go with Miley and Jason" I said

Demi got up and went downstairs.

Then I saw Paris walking out of our room.

"Are you ready?" I asked

"Almost... I just need to go get the thing from the backyard" Paris said

"ok" I said and went down the stairs.

I put the luggage in the trunk of the car and then all of a sudden whe heard a screamed from Paris.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Paris screamed and the sound stuff falling came.

"What the fuck is that?!?!" Demi said shocked

 "I dont know! I am here not in the house!" Miley yelled back

"yeah!" Jason said

"I know you guys dont know! I am just in shock you Morons!" Demi said

"Stop arguing and stay here, I am going to see what is happening" I said and went inside the house.

I open a closet and grabbed a bat, I slowly made my way in to the backyard.

I saw Paris laying on the floor but when I looked next to her I was not sure if I should feel happy, shock or terrified.

"Zayn... I dint do anything... she just fainted when she saw me" the person said.

"how are you in our backyard" I asked not knowing what to do.

"I got in to the backyard last night" the person said

"But... I dont understand how?!?!" I said putting the bat down.

"3 girls found me, laying in a car accident and took me with them... Apparently they changed my body with anothers in the scene of the accident" the person explained.

"Harry your alive!?!?" I said with tears staring to from in my eyes.

"yes" Harry said

I could not understand what was happening...

The 3 persons that I am going to choose they are going to appeare in the last episode.

If you are interesting in participating all you need to do is comment on chapter 53 or this chapter your name and a brief description of you.

Thanks for reading! :D 

Please comment, vote and follow.