Chapter 59

Selena POV:

I sat down next to Niall.

He holded my hand.

"Well... this has been a crazy summer and beginning of school year!" Mark said.

"Tell me about it!" Becca said.

"First we all go to Uncle Zayn and Aunt Paris wedding." Aaron said.

"Then Aunt Paris sister dies because of a plain accident..." Mark said.

"Cibeles turns out to be a total bitch when she seemed to be soo nice at the beginning and Daniel appears out of nowhere!" Aaron said.

"The car accident happpens. Aunt Ashley had like trauma because we all thought Uncle Harry was dead but then he suddenly appears at Aunt Paris and Uncle Zayn backyard." Mark said.

"Aunt Ashley and Uncle Taylor get a divorce and now she is gonna live at Uncle Louis and Aunt Eleanor house with Ben and Arabella. Plus she is with Uncle Harry now... which he is also moving out of our house." Aaron said.

"Grandma passes away..." Becca said.

"yeah, but she is now in a better place. She was very ill for like 2 years now but she never told Aunt Ashley nor me." Niall said.

"I know dad... but it was so sudden her death and all of the stuff that has happened during the time that has passed." Becca said.

"I know... I know but everything is going to be alright." Niall said.

Emely came in to the living room.

"what are you guys up to?" Emely asked.

"we are talking about all the stuff that has happened..." Mark said.

"oh! It would take a whole book to explain this crazy summer. Non of us would have expected all of these sudden changes." Emely said as she sat down on the couch next to Aaron.

"One of the happy things that happened if you think about it Paris and Zayn became parents, after all those years of not having kids." Becca said.

"Yes that is very true... We have said all of the shocking stuff that happened, what about the possitive stuff??" I said to them.

They all stood quiete for a moment...

"well... I have change my attitude in a possitive way torwards life." Emely said.

"That's very true! She is being very nice to all of us" Mark said.

"Plus she actually lets me be seen with her at school." Becca said.

"Sorry that I was a total bitch to you guys and mom, dad I am so sorry that I used to give you such a hard time." Emely said.

"It's ok Emely. We are happy that you are trying to make things right now" I said and smiled.

"omg! but the greatest and most shocking thing is that Uncle Harry and Aunt Ashley ended together!" Becca said.

"Omg yes!!!" Emely said.

"I am happy that they are happy but I feel kind of bad for Uncle Taylor..." Mark said.

"Mark" Becca said.

"what?" Mark asked.

"They were always fighting" Becca said.

"right..." Mark said.

"They actually ended up together" Aaron said.

Niall chuckled.

"What's funny dad?" Aaron asked.