Chapter 51

Niall POV:

3 days had passed since Ashley anxiety episode...

3 days had passed since she tried to take her life away...

3 days had passed since my mom had a heart attack...

3 days had passed since my mom was alive...

I been basically living in the hospital wating room. They dont let Ashley go home because she is still thinkning about finishing her life. For her a life with out Harry is a life with no meaning...

She has 2 kids my dear niece and nephew.

Selena and I talked about it over the phone with Taylor and he agree with us. He has no stable job hours and his mom is in no condition to take full charge of the kids. Plus with my mom now gone with Harry there is no other person to take care of them.

So... Selena and the older kids prepared what used to be Harrys room for their son Ben, Arabella will be sharing a room with our daugther Tori.

This has been very hard for me, there are to many things going on at the same time.

The kids arrived yesterday at the house with Taylor, Selena told me that they looked very confussed. I dont blame me, they barely know us...

He will be selling the house that he use to live with Ashley and when he doesnt have to work he will be staying between our house and his parents house.

Meanwhile Louis and Eleanor had been barely able to be here at the hospital since they are dealing with the case of Cibeles and Daniel. I still cant believe that they were the ones responsible for this tragedy... I knew that Daniel was capable of doing bad stuff but not get this low of actually taking someones life.

It must be super hard the position that Eleanor is in... She is his cousin...

Paris and Zayn are getting used to the whole new thing of being "parents" sometimes is not easy belive me but its worth it, talking about it makes me miss my kids.

They adopted Miley, Demi and Jason and they are still getting use to the whole situation plus they are planning the funeral...

They already had a small ceremony for my mom which I couldnt attend... I feel really bad because the last time we talked to each other we were arguing...

But I need to focus on my sister Ashley right now and hope she doesnt do anything stupid...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading! (:

Please vote, comment and follow!!!

Tell your friends about this story!

Please tell me what would you like to see in this story and which one is your favorite Disney Princess!

Mine is Princess Jasmine <3 because the only Disney Princess movie that I could watch  from beggining to end is "Alladin" I love the songs plus Jasmine is the only princess that I kind of look alike :D