Chapter 1: Fallen

(Chara's p.o.v)

I was sitting in my throne super bored 'there's nothing to do!' I thought "King Chara, you are being summoned by your father sir!" one of my guards said "Alright, I'll be right there." I got up and started walking towards the great hall were my father was located.

When I walked in I saw my father talking to a familiar skeleton, I smiled "Ah, why hello trash bag!" I yelled loud enough for him to hear me, Sans smiled at the nickname I gave him when I was younger "Look at you kiddo, so... Annoying." I laughed and gave him a hug "How ya been kid?" Sans asked "I've been hanging in there, how about you Sans?" he shrugged "Eh, I've been better." I nodded.

I then looked at Asgore, "You needed me father?" he nodded "I've been watching your work as king, and while you are doing a good job son, you must build trust with the monsters." Asgore said, I looked confused by his statement "They all have accepted you as my son and king, but you need them to rely on you more Chara." I nodded, "They will never take you seriously if you don't make some changes." Asgore continued "Right." I said.

After some long discussions my father and sans left, back to the throne room with me. I sighed and yelled for my favorite guard, Bob. 

"Yes your majesty?" Bob said "Where is my chocolate?" I had my eyes closed and was pretty relaxed until he said "U-um there i-is no more sir, you ate them a-all." Bob looked everywhere except at me, I opened my eyes and stared at him "WHAT!?!?!"

(A/N 276 words, hoped you liked it X3)