Chapter 23: Starting out

(Chara's p.o.v)

I don't really think me going to school is the best idea but, at least I won't be the only one Frisk and Asriel have to go through this hell with me. But right now were shopping for school supplies, and like I always am, I'm very iffy about my surroundings.

"Chara c'mon you need stuff to you know!" Frisk called, snapping me out of my thoughts "I know, I'm just how do I say this...Uncomfortable." she sighed and dragged me to the backpack section, "You can't be 'uncomfortable' forever Chara, I know you feel this way because of your past but..At least try for me."

'Damnit she's doing the puppy dog eyes! I can't say no to that!'
"Fine." I huffed out and she smiled "Good, now choose a backpack." I shrugged and started looking through them, I found a dark red one while Frisk found a magenta bag. We met Asriel at the cash register "Finally what took you guys so long?" he asked, I just shrugged again and he rolled his eyes "Just get in line, I already payed for my stuff."

Frisk and I stepped into line and payed for our things then started walking home, "Do you guys even know where the college is?" Azzy asked, I looked at Frisk and she shook her head no. 'Well that's fantastic, not only do I have to go, we have no idea where it is!' I thought "We can always ask mom," Frisk suggested and Azzy and I nodded, "I'm just curious on how she found out about the school in the first place, doesn't she work at a middle school or somethin' like that?" I asked, she nodded "I'm pretty sure one of her co-workers told her about it." Frisk said.
When we got home I went straight to my room and put my stuff away, Frisk soon came after talking to Toriel, I was pretty tired so I went to sleep afterwards.

-time skip to morning-

(Frisk's p.o.v)

The alarm clock went off I woke up slowly and grabbed my phone to check the time, it read 8:30, my eyes widen "CRAP! WERE LATE!" I jumped out off bed and ran to the bathroom, at this point Chara was up and rushing as well. I heard a loud bang 'did Chara fall? I don't Asriel is up yet.' I thought, then I heard a muffled "Ow." from Chara I laughed a little, I came out of the bathroom to see Chara dressed in a dark blue blazer with the monster emblem on the pocket, a white dress shirt, dark blue slacks, and black shoes with slicked back hair

" from Chara I laughed a little, I came out of the bathroom to see Chara dressed in a dark blue blazer with the monster emblem on the pocket, a white dress shirt, dark blue slacks, and black shoes with slicked back hair

(Like in the picture but he doesn't look so pissed)

I was dressed in a dark blue blazer, white dress shirt, dark blue skirt and knee high black socks with black flats, and my hair in a ponytail. We looked each other up and down "You look nice." we jinxed, I started laughing and Chara soon joined in "Is Azzy up yet?" I asked and he shrugged "Dunno, but he better hurry up were gonna be super late." we hear a crash from downstairs, I look at Chara and he looks back then runs downstairs

When we get down there Asriel is in kitchen with pots and pans on the floor, "Oops heh heh." Chara chuckled and I sighed "Meh forget breakfast, let's go or were gonna be late!" Azzy said, we nodded and grabbed our bags and was out the door.

-at school-

Chara, Asriel and I come bursting into the classroom after being 10 minutes late "Ah finally our new students have arrived." the teacher said "Class these will be our new transfer students if you will," she walked over to me and said "This is Frisk Dreemurr, the monster queen." I saw some monsters in the class that started cheering, I blushed at "Dreemurr" me and Chara weren't married but it's understandable on why they would think I was a Dreemurr.

The teacher walked towards Asriel next "This is Asriel Dreemurr, the eldest son of king Asgore." more monster students cheered, lastly she walked over to Chara "And finally king Chara, the current leader of the monsters." Chara seemed to fix his posture as she said "king" not only did the monster students cheer but the humans cheered as well.

"Since seats have already been arranged you three will sit in the back." we nodded and went to our seats as the class continued.

((A/N Oof I think this is the longest chap yet, welp I hope you enjoyed anyway))