Chapter 32: Possible trouble

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I had been feeling weird the whole walk back to our house, I just felt a pair of eyes constantly watching us and it made me uncomfortable. I hadn't told anyone about my suspicion that we were being followed only because it sounded crazy, who would watch a pair of teenagers and a kid?!

So I kept quiet until we got home, but when we arrived the feeling intensified because I was so bothered I decided to tell Chara, "Baby do you feel like were being watched?" I whispered to him and he nodded.
"I thought I was the only one who realized it, don't worry though I'm sure they won't try anything." I didn't respond not to sure about his assumption but had nothing more to say so I went along with it.

I looked at Amber and Asriel, they didn't seem to notice anything off, it seemed they were to focused on some guy yelling at his cast outside.

"No no no no! Nicole you are completely off your steps! This is supposed to be a dance movie is it not?! Get your moves together!" the what seemed to be director was yelling at a short girl, she looked confused and unstable kind of like she really didn't want to be there.

"Sorry sir..." now that I think about it, she kinda looks familiar...Wait is that Nicole Ross?! I didn't know she acts, especially for dance movies! I thought then looked at Chara, he wasn't really paying attention so I tapped him and he looked at me. "Isn't that Nicole Ross?" Chara raised an eyebrow,

"Who?"

"Ya know the girl that sits with us at lunch."

Chara looked outside and shrugged, "Yeah I guess that is her. I didn't know she was an actress." I nodded "That's the same thing I was thinking." we both watched them film for a little longer until some strange guy came over to Nicole.

"Who's that?" Chara asked, "Dunno." I replied and we continued watching, all of a sudden the strange guy gave Nicole a hug and I swear I saw him kiss her cheek when he pulled away. "Maybe it's her boyfriend? I mean it would make sense."

"Nah I don't think so, maybe just close friends." he said and I shrugged, we got bored and decided to stop watching them, besides it's pretty creepy watching people from your window. I rested my head on Chara's shoulder as we watched Amber and Asriel play against each other in super smash bros, Azzy was losing horribly he hadn't even hit her once.

"C'mon Az your not a challenging opponent! This is way to easy!" Azzy rolled his eyes "Oh shush you small female version of Chara!" I giggled while Chara smirked, "I am not!" Amber pouted "Are too! The fact that you two look almost identical doesn't help!" she pushed him and he dropped his controller causing his character to fall of the map.

"Ha ha I win."

"No fair you cheated!"

"Your such a baby, even if I didn't cheat you still would've lost."

"No I wouldn't!"

I tapped Az on his shoulder, "You realize your arguing with a ten year old right?" Chara couldn't help it anymore and burst out laughing, I laughed a bit too and Azzy sat their slowly realizing how childish he was acting.

"B-but-" he started and was cut off by Chara struggling to speak with all his laughter, "And haha you call me 'little boy' hahaha" at this point everyone was laughing at Asriel including himself, "Okay okay, I admit that was pretty childish."

"I'd say." Chara said, finally taking deep breaths and calming down. I felt a weird tingle down my spine and looked around, what is that? Why do I constantly feel like were being watched?