Chapter 17: Asriel?

(Chara's p.o.v)

I stared at the barrier thinking, until I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I turned to see what it was and got knocked onto my back, I saw a figure in a black hoodie. I stood up and was ready to draw my sword but then...

"Would you really strike me?" the figure said, 'wait a second I recognize that voice' I thought. The figure slowly took off it's hood 'no way could it be..'

they looked at me with hood completely off "Asriel?" he smiled at me and said "Hello brother." I was shocked, after all these years I thought he was dead, here he is right in front of me. But somethings different "Az what's wrong with your eyes?" I walked closer, slowly examining his appearance, "You noticed! Good for you Chara!" he pulled out a knife, and I stopped walking towards him "See I'm not the same bro, within those four years I was gone something changed." I stared at the knife he held in his hand and reached for my sword.

Asriel started fiddling with his knife, "Something great happened, you may not understand it now brother but..." he looked at me with a blank expression "I need you to die for me." I drew out my sword and looked at him "I don't know who you are, or what you did to my brother," my eyes turned black with red pupils, "But you will pay." Asriel charged at me knife in hand, while I got ready for his attacks.

Luckily for me I'm a natural dodger but unfortunately, Asriel knows this and he also know my weak points, I had never won a fight against him and I knew this. I was worried but tried not to show it, when his attacks came I dodged and tried to lay a hit on him, he swiftly moved out of the way and cut me from my shoulder to my elbow.

I gritted my teeth and regained my composure, as expected he came after me again this time faster and stronger, I manged to lay a couple of hits here and there. But overall Asriel was winning and if I kept this up I will definitely die, "Aw C'mon brother you aren't even trying!" Asriel said, "Here let me show you how to dodge." I was starting to get pissed off by his comments, when I went to attack him he dodged them all with no problem.

'It's like he knew what I was gonna do before I did it!' I thought, he tried to stab me but I deflected it and stabbed him right in his chest, but he took it like it was nothing!

Asriel started walking towards me with the sword still in his chest, "Ya know I thought this fight would actually be difficult, but I was wrong." after he said that he stabbed me in the chest, I coughed up blood and fell to my knees. Asriel took my soul and said "Aren't you happy Chara! Now the monsters can be free! All thanks to you." my vision started to blur and it was getting harder to breath, but then I heard someone call my name.

                                                     "CHARA!"