Chapter 31: Beach

(Frisk's p.o.v)

"I have an idea!" I yell practically falling off the couch, "What is it?" I chuckled at Chara because he stuffed his mouth with food then tried to reply.
"Well how about we all go to the beach!"
"The what?"

I stared at him for a while then started laughing, he didn't seem to find anything funny and I coughed "Wait your being serious?" Chara nodded, "Well the beach is kinda like waterfall except sunny. And less being chased by Undyne." Chara snorted causing some juice to come out his mouth.

"Ew." I pushed him playfully while he wiped the spit/juice. "Alright I'll go tell Amber." I nodded and walked upstairs, Amber had been sleeping in the guest room we had downstairs but then again we had a lot of guest room's. When we brought Chara back he didn't really like the idea of living in a castle again so we all moved, Asriel, Chara, and I all moving in together.

Toriel lived on her own not forgiving Asgore for what he made Chara do from the age seventeen til now, the skelebros lived together across from Alphys and Undyne. Mettaton lived on some hill (no one knows why though) and Blooky lived with him. MK just appeared places from time to time.

As soon as I told Az about the beach he instantly got excited "I've never been to a beach! Is it fun?! I wonder how far I can swim! Waterfalls water wasn't very deep." it's amazing how innocent Asriel really was even though he'll never admit it, I smiled and nodded at him "Well you gotta get your stuff ready before you can go anywhere." he nodded jumping out of bed and running to his closet,

I walked to my shared room with Chara and changed into my swimsuit, of course I put jeans and a jacket (that I didn't zip-up) on. Chara was in our bathroom messing with his hair, "Why are you doing it if it's gonna get messed up by the water?" I asked and Chara shook his head,

"I'm not doing it I washing the gel out." I raised an eyebrow at this "You put gel in your hair?" he shrugged then turned to face me leaning on the sink, "Sometimes."

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked downstairs, Amber and Az stood there waiting. Amber seemed pretty uncomfortable and I couldn't tell why but ignored it for the time being, we started walking towards the beach and I dragged behind with Amber and talked to her.
"What's wrong Amber?" she looked up at me obviously brought out of her thoughts,

"I just don't know how to swim, I never learned nor had anyone to teach me." I hadn't realized that before I totally forgot that her parents died and Chara was in the underground, "Don't worry 'bout a thing I'll teach you." Amber's expression brightened and she gasped "Really?!" I smiled and nodded, she squealed and gave me the tightest hug she could manage and we walked the rest of the way with her hugging me.

~~~~~~

(Chara's p.o.v)

Asriel and I argued the WHOLE way to the beach, "Chara I'm telling you bro, if a guy can show a lot of skin then it's fair for a girl to do the same!"

"No flowerboy! I don't like the thought of these dudes lookin' at my Frisky!"

"Choco-boy!"

"Crybaby!"

"Smart-ass!"

"Mr. Over-exaggerate!"

"Scissor blade!"

I gasped, "I told you to never speak of that again!"
"Welp it was your fault for arguing with your OLDER brother." Asriel folded his arms as if he won, "What's this about a scissor blade?" Frisk asked and Amber nodded "Did you do something dumb?" Amber said and Frisk laughed so did Az, "NO!" I pouted, Asriel looked at me and made an 'mhmm' sound,

"..Yes.." I practically mumbled causing the girls to laugh "Now I wanna know what you did!" Amber said, I looked at Az and shook my head and he smiled in return, "I swear if you tell Asriel I'll kill you."

He opened his mouth about to talk and I got ready to tackle him, "WHEN HE WAS TWELVE-" Asriel started but was cut off by me tackling him but somehow he was still able to talk!
"We were doing arts and crafts! Mom had just gotten new supplies for us and Chara saw the scissors! He didn't know how to use them so he ended up breaking it!"

I tried to cover his mouth but failed, "He thought it was cool so he ran to his room, grabbed his pirate costume and ran around the house screaming 'GGGRRRRR' holding the blade!" I finally was able to get my hand over his mouth and the girls just laughed at me.

I stood storming away, "Chara! Where are you going!" Asriel said chasing after me within laughs "I'm not talking to you." I pouted and Az chuckled "Why not brother?" Asriel put exaggerated the word 'brother' to mock me, "Because you promised to never speak of that again, plus you embarrassed me in front Frisk AND Amber!"

"So your gonna pout about it? C'mon I thought I had a little brother not a little sister!" I glared at him and he started sweating "Az...You got five seconds to run." he took off and I chased after him.

(Amber's p.o.v)

"Think we should chase 'em?" I asked Frisk and she giggled, "Nah let's let them be brothers." I nodded and kept walking next to her. Eventually we decided to at least catch up to see what happened to Asriel, when we caught to them Calvin had tackled him and was beating Az up. I looked at Frisk and she looked back and we just laughed,

"Help! C'mon guys get 'em off!"

"Oh no you don't flowerboy!" Cal said as Asriel somehow got out of his grip and ran towards the water, "Shit!" he yelled Calvin smiled evilly, "Nowhere to run tough guy."

"Can't we work this out Chara? Look bro I'm sorry okay?" Asriel held out his hand and Calvin looked at his hand then back at him "Of course bro, but first." Calvin pushed him into the water and Az screamed "First revenge, then forgiveness." we all laughed as he crawled out of the water and onto the shore.

Az was shivering "Y-your a-a-an asshole Chara." Cal laughed "I know."