Chapter 15: Conflicts

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I over heard a conversation between Chara, Asgore and Sans regarding the barrier "We're not doing that father, I won't stand for it." Chara said calmly but he was obviously angry, "We have to Chara, it is the only way." 

'I wonder what their talking about?' I thought, then I heard Chara speak once again "It's not happening! There's no discussing this! As king that's my final decision." I heard footsteps come my way so I got ready to hide but then they stopped, "Kiddo I support all of your decisions and you know this but, if it could mean leaving here then what choice do we have." Sans said.

"If you don't let me go Sans you'll regret it." there was a sigh and the sound of footsteps again, I realized there was nowhere to hide. So I acted like I just woke up, when I turned the corner I saw Chara walking out towards my direction, he walked right by me his eyes full of anger 'Whatever they said really seemed to make him mad.' I thought.

I looked back towards the throne room where Sans and Asgore were and walked over to them, "What happened? Why is he so mad?" I asked them "Well we were discussing how we could get out of here," Sans said, he held his head as if he had a headache, "As you probably know we need eight human souls to break the barrier, we already have seven and because everyone absolutely disagrees with killing Chara to make it eight..." he paused, I got a feeling I wouldn't like what he was about to say.

"Your all we have." I was at a loss for words, I don't think I've ever been so scared especially because Chara wasn't there "But of course the king isn't hearing it, and because he has the final say there's nothing we can do." I sighed in relief, Asgore started walking towards me with a blank expression and I got scared all over again.

"Hey Asgore what are you doing, we can't touch her Chara's orders remember!" he kept walking towards me until he was right in front of me, he brought out a trident and said "I am sorry human, it was nice meeting you." Asgore lifted his trident and was about to swing.

Until Chara came and blocked his blow with a sword, "Didn't I tell you this wasn't an option father." he said, Asgore retracted his trident and sighed, I was never more happy to see Chara at that moment. "Chara we must do something, I can't just sit back and do nothing when we are this close to freedom!" everything faded to black and white and we entered a battle with Asgore, "Well then I guess we have a problem." Chara said as he got into his own stance.

((A/N cliffhanger XD))