Chapter 14: Cooking lessons

((A/N check out the story that the picture goes to it's really good and I enjoy it  https://scartale-an-undertale-au.tumblr.com/post/156688748096/papers-of-homelessness-chapter-1))

(Chara's p.o.v)

Cook?! I can't cook! I always had servants do that, I've never even went anywhere near a microwave let alone a stove! 

I stared down at the ingredients and pans and scratched my head, "Um Frisk." I said, she looked up from tying her apron "Hm?" I looked at her and said "I can't cook, I never learned how to." she giggled "That's fine I'll just teach you then." I nodded, not really sure about the whole thing but didn't say anything.

"So were just making breakfast, one of the simpler things to cook." I listened as I put on a apron, "I'll walk you step by step on how you make breakfast okay?" I nodded and she smiled "All right were gonna start with bacon, so do as I say alright." she says "Got it." Frisk points to the strips of bacon "First, line two large, rimmed baking sheets with foil. Make sure the rims are deep enough to prevent bacon fat dripping. Then, lay the strips of bacon on the foil in a single layer."

I did as she said and looked at her for more directions "Put on racks in the middle of a cold oven and turn the oven on to 400F. And bake for 10 minutes." Frisk shows me what she's talking about and I do it, we talked and joked for the ten minutes then went back to cooking.

"Now, turn the sheets around and switch shelves to encourage even cooking. Bake for another 10 minutes, checking occasionally to make sure you are not overcooking the bacon." Frisk said and I nodded. ((I totally didn't get these directions from online))

(Short time skip cause why not)

When we were finished making the bacon, I started making the eggs with Frisk's help of course. While Frisk made the pancakes, Frisk and I had made enough for everyone in the castle to eat, so I called all of my servants, guards and maids down to the great hall. As expected everyone was surprised but all took there places and sat down to eat with me and Frisk at the head of the table, everyone joked and talked Bob even told Frisk all the embarrassing things I've ever done!

"Hehe, hey guys remember when Chara was eleven and he ran around the castle in his underwear because of this movie he saw with asriel." Bob said, everyone started nodding and laughing I of course was super embarrassed "It had a great life lesson okay!" they started laughing even more. 

"I remember Chara told me he wanted to be a guard to protect Azzy when he was king. So I told him to prove himself, he got so excited he ran outback, put on some armor and stood in the funniest battle stance!" Undyen said.

(The stance looked like this) 

I chuckled a little at that one "I was getting ready!" we kept laughing and talking, they kept embarrassing me, I didn't really mind though cause Frisk seemed to be enjoying herself and that's all that matters

I chuckled a little at that one "I was getting ready!" we kept laughing and talking, they kept embarrassing me, I didn't really mind though cause Frisk seemed to be enjoying herself and that's all that matters. Even though it would be nice if they told her some less embarrassing things! 'I'll get them all for this,' I smile evilly in my mind, 'yes maybe a few pranks well do. But what pranks?' I thought.

((A/N XD Chara your so weird 

Chara: No I'm not!   

Suuurree X3)