Chapter 12: Hidden talents and Life stories

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I woke up and Chara was gone, I walked into the hallway and saw Bob standing around looking quite bored. "Hey Bob, where's Chara?" I asked, he looked at me and said "The king is in the music room." Bob pointed to a room down the hall, I thanked him and walked towards it, I stopped when I was right in front of the door. The door was open so I looked in and saw Chara playing the Piano.

"I thought that I've been hurt before

But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife, oh
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life
Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
Aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
Oh, I'll be needing stitches
Just like a moth drawn to a flame
Oh, you lured me in I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch
Now I'm gonna reap what I sow
I'm left seeing red on my own, woah
Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

I'm tripping over myself
Aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses

Oh, I'll be needing stitches. 

 is it too late now to say sorry?
Though I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, but it's too late to say sorry. Baby
Yeah, I know that I let you down

But it's too late to say sorry now."      

I was amazed I didn't know Chara could sing or play the piano, when he stopped playing I walked in "Hey, why didn't you tell me you could sing?" I asked, Chara turned around to look at me, "I don't know, never came up I guess." I nodded and sat next to him.

 "So, who taught you how to play." he chuckled "Well, Undyne taught me when I was ten. Dad thought she was a little to pushy for me so he started teaching me." Chara stared at the keys "He taught me rhythms, cool melodies, everything." I smiled, Chara looked at me and said "Your probably wondering about my singing now aren't cha." I nodded "Well, I had a good coach, you've met her she's sweet, caring, really likes pies." I laughed at the last part.

"Mom was a great singer, me mom and Asriel would always sing melodies and songs together. But after Az went missing it's like she lost her passion." he sighed, I felt bad for the Dreemurr's it seemed that because he went missing everyone had been down. I had a similar experience though, "I used to sing all the time when I was younger, everyone always told me I had the voice of an angel. I would sing all the time for my mom, It always mad her happy." Chara looked at me while I looked down at the piano.

"Soon after I turned thirteen I found out my mom had cancer, so I would go to the hospital everyday after school to sing to her. One day I went to the hospital and the doctor told me she was dead. I was a mixture between shocked, sad and angry. I stopped speaking and singing for three years, until I heard these two kids talking about Mt. Ebott." I sighed and kept talking.

 "I wanted to know more so I spoke for the first time in years, they told me all about the legend but they also told me how they thought it was fake. So I waited till this year to finally try and climb the mountain and here I am." Chara looked shocked by my story and he said "Ya know, that reminds me of a song I made a while ago." he started playing the piano, and I rested my head on his shoulder as he played.

((A/N Quit it Frisk it's too sad ;--;))