Chapter 4: Human

(Chara's p.o.v)

When I run through the big purple door leading to the ruins, I fix my composure, take off my hood, and walk upstairs. 

"Mom, ya there?" I say as I walk into the living room "Hmm?" Toriel comes out of the kitchen, when she see's me her face expression brightens "Chara, my child!" she came running over to hug me, I hugged back but remembered why I was here. I tried to play it cool, like I didn't know there was a human here "Man, is it just me or did this place get small!" I said starting to walk towards the kitchen, "It was always small child, you just got taller." she said laughing a little, soon I started laughing too. I had forgotten how fun it was hanging with mom.

(Frisk's p.o.v)

I woke up to the sound of talking and....Laughter? And I'm pretty sure it was a male, I get up and head towards the door, I hesitate for a second but I open the door and walk into the living room.

I see a boy wearing a green jacket, white T-shirt, Black jeans, and tan combat boots. I can't really see his face though until he sees me standing there....Oh my god, he's hot! And he's a human..... "Ah, my child meet my son Chara." Toriel said, Chara started walking towards me then put his hand out signaling he wanted a hand shake and I took it. 

"Chara Dreemurr, nice to meet cha." he smiled, Jesus if he smiles again I think I might die! "Frisk James." Toriel seemed happy that we were getting along, so she smiled and went to her room. "So, your the king huh?" I asked "Yeah, but it's not really a fun job. My brother Asriel was supposed to be king, I just wanted to be a guard but." he stopped himself "When your brother goes missing and your the only prince left they gotta do something." Chara sighed, I felt pretty bad for him losing your only brother must be hard.

"Enough about me though, what about you, why did you fall down Mt. Ebott." he smiled agin, if he hadn't smiled I would've realized what he said "Huh?" is all that came out.

Idiot idiot idiot idiot! Huh, what the fuck is that!? Ugh now I look dumb. "If it makes you uncomfortable than we don't need to talk about it!" Chara said quickly you could see on his face he regretted asking. "No no, I just didn't hear what you said is all." he seemed to calm down by that, "My past isn't the prettiest, just warning you." I looked at him he seemed unbothered "Let's just pray it's not as bad as mine..." Chara smiled like he just got an idea.

I don't like that, not one bit...

"Wouldn't want such a pretty girl hurt now would we?" I felt my cheeks turn red, I was right I don't like it! "Hahaha, you should see your face!" Man, even his laugh is cute! Urg this guy is too perfect! "Not funny Chara." I pouted "Aw, cheer up Frisk. Such a beautiful girl shouldn't be so blue." I was so red I felt like I was about to explode, I tried to hide my face.

"Sorry love I'll stop." when I uncovered my face he still had a smirk on his face. That's it this means war...

(A/N Frisk chillax X3)