Epilogue

Chara had been getting weird urges, he tried his best to ignore them but sometimes it got the best of him and he ended up killing humans. Chara didn't want Frisk to find out about this so he made sure he did it while she was busy studying or doing queen work.

But one day Chara got into a pretty serious fight in the park with that kid from school, "I can't believe you're still sane, didn't Jay inject you with HATE?!" Matthew complained, Chara laughed and nodded, "He sure did, but ya see how well it worked out for him." he started,

"Oh! Also, I've been meaning to ask, how would you like his body delivered? Whole or pocket size?" Chara joked, Matthew balled his fists.

"You little-"

"Little what? Last time I checked, I'm taller than you."

Matthew made a 'tsk' sound, he pulled out a gun that he'd been hiding in his jacket and aimed at the sky. Matthew shot it once, then twice, after the second time a group of intimidating boys appeared around them. Each of them holding some type of weapon.

"What the..." Chara trailed off looking at all of them, "So this was a setup, huh?" he looked at Matthew with a pissed off expression,

 "Yup, and you fell right into it. Such a dumb move 'king' Chara, you really think I wanted to have a talk with you after our fight at school?"

Chara shrugged, "I thought you just realized how great I was, and felt bad for causing a small cut on my beautiful face." he said smiling, Matthew grimaced. The two had taken a couple of steps until they were face to face,

"I hope you know there's no way outta here alive."

"Ha, I could always try." Chara's eyes faded to all black with the same red pupils in the center,

"So...Which one of you is ready to die first?"  

((A/N Hey guys, you made it! Yay! It's the end of the book! Woooooo! BUT DO NOT FEAR! A SECOND BOOK IS NEAR! I will continue it so chillax, don't go havin' a heart attack on meh. I really hope you guys enjoyed this book though, I appreciate all the support you've all given so far. So as this book ends I want to say- I love you all and have a wonderful day UwU))