Chapter 34: Torture

Frisk and Asriel called Sans and told him what happened and how they couldn't find Chara and how he'd been gone for two days.

"Okay kid best guess is...He was kidnapped." they both stood there jaw dropped, Frisk tried to speak but was to shocked and horrified to say anything, Asriel fainted from pure fear. "Guys guys, calm down!" Sans yelled, "YES HUMANS WE MUST STAY CALM!" Papyrus included.

Frisk snapped out of her frozen trance and Asriel got off the floor, "Whoever these people are they obviously don't like us since they kidnapped our king. So another guess is their AMD members." this time they both fainted causing Sans to sigh,

"Their hopeless." the skeleton face palmed, because these two were no good he decided he should inform people who WOULDN'T faint, the first he called was Undyne and Alphys. "WHAT?! Red eyes got captured?!" the captain yelled,

"Yeah, and we gotta find him."

"I'm on it Sans!"

(Chara's p.o.v)

I sat in the same chair, in the same place, with the same assholes. They had been beating me all day, asking me questions or telling me to take the monsters back underground.

Each time I came back with a smartass comment such as: "I would gladly take you two back underground but I'm kinda tied up here." or "Have you guys brushed your teeth lately? If not then please back up."

I'd been here for forty-eight hours and I still hadn't found a way out, since the place was mainly dark.

"Hey Calvin, I'm back did you miss me?" Ashley said grinning, "No not really, you smell like shit." her grin quickly changed into a frown.

"I'm not even going to bother asking questions, I know you won't answer them." I smirked, "Ahh your finally catching on." Ashley rolled her eyes and walked back out.

I knew what was coming next, my beating, as if I hadn't had enough the last time. My lip was busted and bleeding, I had a couple of bruises on my cheek and jaw.

My right eye was closed because of all the blood that came from my cut on my eyebrow, thanks to that sharp ass whip Jay had I also had slashes all over my body.

I was used to stuff like this because of my past, compared to my dad Jay was nothing. But oh was I wrong.

"So Calvin, were gonna do something a little different now." he said as he pulled out a syringe full of black liquid.

I instantly knew what it was and tried to break the ropes that restricted me, "Woah woah buddy, the more you fight it the more it hurts." Jay smiled as he stood in front of me,

"Just let the HATE take over." he slammed the syringe into my neck and I screamed out in pain as all the negative memories flew into me.

It was like having all your worst nightmares at once, I coughed uncontrollably trying to get it out of my system. It didn't work.

I could feel my insides tossing and turning, my veins went black and were completely visible along my neck and arms. My eyes went from their usual crimson red to all black with red pupils.

I felt as though I couldn't breathe like I was suffocating, Jay laughed as he walked away leaving me in pain both physically and mentally.

I felt my emotions being swallowed up by the HATE that now ran through my system, my reasoning, love, happiness, compassion, confidence, all replaced with hate, sadness, fear, and worst of all a desire for blood.