Chapter 8: Confession

(A/N Just a fyi, Chara doesn't have blue eyes in this story. I just thought the picture was nice X3)

(Frisk's p.o.v) 

After a couple of weird jokes from Sans and Chara getting defensive, Asgore and Sans left but before Sans left he whispered something to Chara that made him a blushing mess. I wondered what Sans said but didn't question it, "Hey Frisk, can I talk to you for a sec?" Chara said "Sure." he started walking to want I think is his room, when we both walked in he closed the door behind him.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked, he blushed a bright red "U-um, okay I'm just gonna say it." Chara walked over to me and whispered in my ear "I-i...Love you Frisk." I blushed so red I thought I was going to explode 'OmgCharajusttoldmehelovedmewhatdoIdo!' I thought, "I-i love you too." I said.

He looked at me shocked "Really?" I smiled and nodded, suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine. At first I was too shocked to move, but then I melted into the kiss, a couple minutes later we broke the kiss and I stared into his blood red eyes.

"We gotta change to go to bed." he said, I hugged him tightly "But I don't wanna, I wanna stay here." Chara chuckled "Fine, then you can sleep with me." I let him go "Yay!" I celebrated "But, I need to change and so do you!" I sighed "Fiiinnne." I walked over to his bed and sat down, Chara grabbed a black tank top and shorts.

He gave me a oversized T-shirt and joggers, he started unbuttoning his shirt (did i mention Chara is really fit) he had a six pack, and semi big muscles. I felt something run down my lip and Chara snickered "Um heh, Frisk ya got a little." he pointed to his nose, I saw a red liquid on my finger and quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, I could hear Chara laugh as I left.

(Chara's p.o.v) 

I laid in my bed thinking 'I didn't think she would like me back, butthisissocoolI'veneverhadagrilfriend! Wait what the hell am I thinking!' I shook my head to refocus myself, after a while of waiting I got tried and went to sleep.

When Frisk came back I was out cold, she snickered and laid down next to me and went to sleep as well

                              "Tomorrows a new day." I heard her whisper.

(A/N cuuute! X3)