{ TWO }

CHAPTER 2 | Vincent

(^ A pic of Zack's smart-ass friend: Vincent)

I felt so upset right now. I didn't know if I could make it through this damn school. And I haven't even been a day here.

I couldn't ask for a change of school again. Just because those idiots insulted me. It's not a big deal. I'm just going to avoid them as much as possible during the next three long years.

I walked through the halls among the crowd of students, while pulling out a piece of paper to see my locker's number and the code to open it.

Locker #69

I cursed inside me. Really? Now I get the most awkward locker in the school. And it had to be that damn number. Why me?

I guess this locker had been assigned to some people before, but they asked for a replacement due to the awkwardness of that number. And because I'm new, they decided to give me the only one available, I guess.

Whatever. Maybe I was just over thinking. I made my way to my locker until I stood in front of it. What could be so bad about having locker #69?

"Crap, man. You got locker #69?" A male voice spoke next to me as I typed in the code.

I turned to see a boy around my age. He was wearing glasses and his skin was slightly tanned. He was looking at me with a smile.

"I, um... well, yes. What's so wrong about it?"

"Man, that's the most awkward locker in the school. Nobody wants it." He laughed a little.

Guess I was right.

"Please don't ask me why." He added. Of course I won't ask why. I'm not that innocent. I know what a 69 is.

I looked around and saw some people were laughing at my direction. I just shook my head. So much drama for a single number.

"Well, I got this locker. I can't change it."

"Of course you can. Maybe I can take you to the principal's and ask for a replacement."

"It's ok, thanks. There are worse things than this, really."

"You're right." He said with another smile. "What's your name?"

"I'm Zack. And you?"

"I'm Vincent." We shook hands. "I presume you're new in this school?"

"Yes."

"What do you think about it so far?"

Well, it sucks that I already made some enemies. And all because they caught me looking at the bad boy. But I wasn't going to tell him that.

"It's fine. I can get used to being here, I guess."

"Alright, that's good. If you want, we can take a walk and I can show you the rest of the school."

"That would be nice. Thanks." I replied smiling a little.

At that moment, the double doors burst open and everybody looked in that direction.
That group of idiots who made fun of me out there walked through the halls. People who were in the way stepped aside instantly, not wanting to mess up with Mark's intimidating look.

They were talking and laughing about something, while others murmured things.
It's surprising how everyone would shut their mouths when they passed by.

"Don't be afraid, people. We are not killers. Just a group of cool people passing by." Scarlet announced and laughed loudly. God, she was irritating.