{ FIFTY-THREE }

CHAPTER 53 | Shattered

Just another pic of Mark because why not. Although not that bearded, but still. Isn't he gOrGeOuS? 😍😍😍♥️ Btw, that's Tyler Hoechlin.

MARK'S P.O.V.

I don't know what would have been of my life if Zack hadn't come back from his supposed death. I don't even want to think about it. Every day I get to see him, I feel this sweet sensation of relief in my chest, relief of knowing that he's alive, and even more at knowing that we're in a relationship. I mean, a true relationship! Not like the shitty ones that I previously had. This one is with a boy, my boyfriend, and it feels as special as I had never felt with my previous girlfriends.

My boyfriend... The first and only one that I would have in my life. It feels so much better to say that I have a boyfriend rather than a girlfriend. With him everything feels a thousand times better: the moments that we share, our dates, our conversations, our sex... Oh, our sex is the damn best thing ever of them all. I had never enjoyed doing it with a boy so much in my life.

I still feel all the sensations that he made me feel that night, the night when I decided to leave behind my pride and take the bull by the horns to try a whole different thing, the night when I bottomed for him. I still can't believe that I had the enough courage to tell Zack how curious I was to try that, and that we actually did it. I still can't believe that it was him who took my... Butt virginity.

In the past, the simple thought of having something inside my ass grossed me out so much. The idea had never crossed my mind until that day when I finally was able to be with him, and he asked me to do him. Just by seeing his face full of pleasure and his uncontrollable moans filled me with so much wonder about what would it feel if I was in his position. When I first thought of it, I tried to ignore it, that someone like me was not supposed to want to try that, that as gay as I might be, I would never want to be the one getting fucked, not even once. But then I had enough of all that shitty thinking. I can feel curiosity to try new things, new experiences, new sensations and I will still be me, despite my appearance and attitude. For years I suppressed every feeling that arose within my body and that I thought it would harm me in some way, but no more. Besides, I would have never trusted anyone else in this world to try that than with my Zack. Only him would be the person who would get to see me like that. Since I already know and have memorized every inch of his body, I think it's fair that he would get to know every inch of mine too.

I don't regret my decision. At all. Instead, I congratulate myself for having enough balls to tell him what I wanted to try. Sure, it was embarrassing and painful at first, but that was just the beginning. It was the best damn thing that I had never felt in my life. I didn't know that I could feel such pleasurable sensations in parts of my body that I never imagined. I didn't know that someone would be capable of making me go insane in a moaning and panting mess, only wanting for more and more. I couldn't be happier for the fact of Zack, being the one who made me discover these sensations. He has made me feel like I have never felt before, and for that I'm thankful for having him as my boyfriend.

That night I had the best orgasm of my life. I came so hard that I literally cried and I even admitted my love towards him. The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them. I know it wasn't the best moment to confess your love towards someone, but I just couldn't help it. For a moment I was afraid that he would say that he didn't feel the same, but after hearing his sincere words about him loving me back, I couldn't feel more relieved and happier. He actually loves me, and I really love him, a lot. It's the kind of love that I had never felt for anyone else. I'm willing to do anything to show him my love in every possible way.