{ EIGHT }

CHAPTER 8 | That Boy

MARK'S P.O.V. (A bit more of harsh language in this one. This is Mark's p.o.v. after all ;))

History class was terribly boring. Rather, every class was boring, but History was where I fought the most to not fall asleep.
Just listening to facts and events that occurred in the past. Things that I don't even care about.

Nobody to talk to, besides the stupid chicks who asked me every single day if I was still dating Scarlet, and if I was planning to dump her soon.

Yeah, I'm going to do that. But after that I don't want any more relationships with any other girls. I'll just stay single for a while.

So many girls to fuck in and out of this school, so many strip clubs to go to, so many whores who are willing to suck my dick in exchange of money. But I can't do any of that... not yet, at least. All because I have to be faithful to Scarlet. That's bullshit.

I'm not faithful to anyone.

Finally, the sweet sound of the bell ringing echoed through the halls, indicating the end of this hell of boredom.
I stood up, grabbing my backpack and walking to the door, getting out before anyone else.

I made my way through the now crowded halls, towards my favorite class: math.

No, I don't like math, nor I'm good at it. It's just that math is the only class where I can be with my friends. Besides, our math teacher is so fucking dumb, which is a good thing.

He's an old man who only goes to explain a new topic and he doesn't care if we're paying attention or not. We took advantage of that to talk and do whatever we wanted.

I could even fuck a girl in that class and the old man wouldn't notice.

I felt the stares of people as I passed, mostly girls who were squealing while admiring my attractiveness. Although that didn't bother me, as long as one of those people staring wasn't a fag.

By the way, I hadn't seen that boy since the day I threatened him. Sometimes I'd see him for a brief moment running away from me with other boys. He was so afraid of me that he wouldn't even take a glance at my direction.

Looks like the little fag learned his lesson. But I wish he could keep looking at me like he used to do... You know, just to have a reason to make fun of him.

Just when I was about a few feet from the classroom, someone grabbed my arm with a firm grip, slowing me down. I rolled my eyes, knowing it was one of those irritating chicks who wanted to get my attention. I wasn't surprised, though. This always happened.

"Hi there, Marky!! Where are you going?"

"...To class?"

"Ooh, great!" Then she made a sniffing sound. "Oh, you smell so good! What perfume do you use?" She said as she placed a hand on my stomach and moved it upwards slowly.

"I don't use one." I replied coldly.

She just laughed. "Oh my gosh, Marky, you have such a HOT body..." She whispered in my ear as she got closer and her boobs were touching my arm.

I shoved her hands away. "Yeah, I know. Now go away before you get any hornier."

"Ow. Ok then, I'll see you later, big boy!" She shouted, but before I could leave I felt a hard slap on my butt.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at the girl, who was covering her mouth and her eyes were wide.

"Oops, sorry!" Then she ran away.