{ TWENTY-EIGHT }

CHAPTER 28 | Boyfriend?

NSFW. This chapter is pure smut, actually. You can skip if you want and you won't miss anything.

We moved our lips slowly as we kissed, getting closer to each other so our legs were touching and I was almost sitting on his lap. Kissing Wyatt was something incredibly hot, that it took everything in me not to let out a moan. This hotness and this passion was something completely different to what I had felt with Jaida.

He placed a hand on my neck and pulled away, leaving my lips wanting for more. I could feel my cheeks getting red, making Wyatt smirk at me. "Did you like it?" I nodded my head in response. "Do you want some more?"

"Yes." I replied without a second thought. He smiled again and brought his lips back to mine. I kissed him back, feeling as if my heart was going to pop out of my chest. I was still so nervous, since I had never done something like this before. Sure, I kissed Jaida, a girl, but kissing a guy made me feel stronger sensations. For example, making my pants tighten in a matter of seconds.

I felt something wet touching my lips. The sensation of feeling Wyatt's tongue licking them made me hotter, and this time I couldn't help the moan to escape from them. Wyatt took advantage to dip his tongue inside, and run it all over my mouth, making me moan louder and my erection grow bigger.

I deepened the kiss by placing a hand on the back of his head and pushing him closer to my face. The action made Wyatt release soft moans as well. We both moaned in each other's mouths, in a trance of tongue, enjoying the feeling.

Then I couldn't help but bring my right hand to his growing member under his tight jeans. Only by placing it, it was enough for Wyatt to break our kiss and let out a moan. Then I squeezed his crotch, making both of us moan at the same time. Feeling a hard dick under a guy's jeans felt so good to my hand, and hearing those sounds that Wyatt let out when I squeezed it, weren't helping the tent that had already formed in my own pants.

"You're a naughty boy, aren't you." He teased, smirking. I blushed a little. It's just that I had never felt so horny in my entire life, and when I'm horny I tend to do things that in my normal state of mind I wouldn't do.

I gasped and moaned at the same time when I felt something place over my crotch. I looked down to see Wyatt's hand on it, and then he squeezed it just like I had done to him.

"Ah. Wyatt..." I moaned. Then he pressed his lips back to mine again. We kissed more savagely now, while we squeezed and rubbed our hands against the other's erection.

My hand switched from his crotch to touch his chest. I ran my hand over it, feeling the muscles beneath his shirt, wanting to feel them and kiss them without anything that covered them.

As if Wyatt had read my mind, he pulled away from our kiss to lift his shirt above his head, letting me see his muscled body, which was just as muscled as Mark's. Or even a bit more, I think. He's so big and so delicious.

Without hesitating, I did the same as him. I took off my vest, and my shirt afterwards, letting him see my skinny and thin body. I would have felt embarrassed if I wasn't so horny right now. Wyatt didn't seem to care, because he took me in his strong arms and we both laid down on the bed, with him on top of me. I moaned as he leaned down until his bare torso touched mine, but being careful not to smash me with his monster size. We joined our lips as he straddled me with his hips, rubbing his groin with mine.

This time I wanted to explore his mouth with my tongue, so with my fingers, I pinched on one of his nipples, making him open his mouth to let out a moan. I quickly shoved my tongue inside, both moaning at the sensation of our tongues and our fluids mixing with one another. He opened his mouth wider to grant my tongue access to every corner of it, including his teeth. After my tongue was satisfied with his hot and wet mouth, I pulled it out and licked his fleshy lips.