{ SIXTY }

CHAPTER 60 | Endearment

I threw my arm over the other side of the bed, the one occupied by my big and fluffy bear, only to have it land on a warm, empty space. I opened my eyes to see that he wasn't on the bed, again. What happened with our rule of waking the other one up with a kiss?

I turned to look at the ceiling, the amazing painting of Mark that he made yesterday was hanging over the wall behind the bed. I yawned and stretched my arms, wondering where the heck he was now.

I pushed the sheets away from my body and simply put on a pair of baggy pants and a plain shirt. Then I went to the bathroom to drain my lizard and brush my teeth. After that, I walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the main hall, not bothering to put on my shoes or socks.

Once at the end of the stairs, I noticed that the main door was slightly open, letting some of the sunlight crawl inside the house. I could also hear the sound of water spraying along with the whistling of some random tune.

I walked over to the door and opened it fully, letting my eyes adjust to the morning light until my vision was clearer. In front of my car which was all showered in water and soap, was Mark, holding a hose as he washed off all the bubbles in which my car was covered in. He must have heard the sound of the door opening, because he stopped his whistling and turned to look at me, a toothy grin creeping onto his face.

"Good morning, little angel." He greeted.

"Morning." I replied, returning the smile.

"Sorry for not waking you up. I was planning to do it after I finished washing your car... You don't mind that I'm doing this, do you?" He asked, a bit concerned.

"No, no, there's no problem at all." I said calmly, crossing my arms and leaning on the door frame. "Keep doing it."

"Alright." He said as he went back to spray the car with water. What he didn't know was that I was carefully observing his every movement as he did so. I let my eyes to take in the way he was dressed. His white tank top was dripping wet, making it see-through, allowing me to see the variety of muscles that defined his torso. The sun kissed his exposed arms, looking so big and so strong. He had on a pair of black shorts that let me see his perfect, muscular and hairy legs, and his figure ended on his meaty feet that were covered in a pair of sneakers.

Mark turned slightly to look at me, a sly smile on his lips as he probably caught me checking him out. I simply returned the smile and remained on my spot. What he did next was to turn his gaze to the road in front of him, bringing his hand to take the collar of his tank top, and he started pulling on it several times, fanning himself with it. I could feel myself getting a bit hard under my pants, just by thinking that that damn wet tank top could come out so easily...

"It's a hot day, isn't it?" He asked me, turning to look back at me.

"Yeah... Very hot." I replied.

Mark smirked again before turning his back to me and continuing to spray the car with the hose. He looked down at the lower part of the car, and I watched as, very slowly, he started to crouch down so he could wash one of the wheels. And holy fuck, wasn't it hot the view that he was presenting to me. Crouching in front of the car made his perfect round ass stand up even more. I don't know if I was imagining things but I swear he perked up his ass a bit more to make it look even bigger. Even the hem of his shorts was a bit too down from the level of his waist, allowing me to see a part of his butt crack. I was already too lost in the view before my eyes, which was so arousing, that I couldn't control my actions as I found myself squeezing my crotch under my pants, not giving a damn if other people was able to see me. There wasn't a lot of people around this neighborhood anyway.