{ FIFTY }

CHAPTER 50 | Trying

ZACK'S P.O.V.

My eyes opened in the middle of the night, to be met with a pleasant warmness engulfing my body, as my head laid on something hard but soft at the same time. It took me a while to realize that the comfy pillow where my head was currently resting, was actually Mark's broad chest. I smiled at seeing his peaceful face that glowed with the moonlight that entered through my windows, and his huge arms that were wrapped around me protectively. And like that, I closed my eyes and let sleep take me again.

Only like an hour had passed by before a loud alarm was ringing all over my room. I huffed and shifted closer to Mark's body, hoping that he wouldn't hear it so he could stay here with me, but the stupid alarm just got louder every second. Ugh, shut up, alarm!

Mark slowly started to move, letting out a groan and stretching his arms and legs as usual. He stretched his arm over my body so he could reach his phone to stop the alarm. After he did so, I pretended that I was still long asleep with my eyes closed and my arms wrapped around his back. My heart fluttered and I smiled internally when I felt him placing his lips on my forehead. Then he started to unwrap himself from my arms so he could stand up from the bed, but I pulled him back towards me before he could do that.

"Zack?"

"Don't leave." I muttered, opening my eyes slightly to see him looking down at me.

"I have to go to school." He said, running a hand over my hair.

"Can't we just ditch for today?" I suggested.

"I would love to. But I don't want to risk to fail another subject. But I promise that one of these days we will do it, so we can spend more time together and do whatever we want, okay?" He said, still caressing my hair.

I couldn't argue anymore so I just shrugged. "Okay."

He leaned down to kiss my cheek, then he pushed the sheets off from his body and stood up from the bed. I watched as he walked naked towards my bathroom, letting me have a look at his perfectly built body and that pair of big, round buttcheeks. Mmm...

He stepped inside my bathroom. I could only hear how he put on his clothes, followed by the sound of his pee hitting the toilet before he flushed it and then he washed his hands. After a while, he walked out of my bathroom, fully dressed and looking as handsome as always, holding my own clothes on his hands. He placed my shoes next to my bed, and my clothes on the bedside table. I have him a thankful smile as he bent down to place a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Will I see you at school again? Like yesterday?" He asked me.

"Yeah. If you want to." I replied, staring at his perfect facial features as he hovered over me. God, why is he so beautiful?

"Of course I want to. Yesterday was so fun and I want today to be like that again." He said with a smile.

But I wasn't very sure about him spending all of his time at school, even though he would be with me. It's just this shitty schedule that doesn't let us spend time together where we want to be. When his classes end, mine start and that just sucks. I seriously need to see if I can go back to morning classes with him and let everyone know that I'm alive and with full bitch mode on.

"Mark... I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that, but... I think you should go to your house too, I mean... Your parents might want to see you." I told him sincerely. I just didn't want to pull him away from his family because of my shitty schedule.

Mark knitted up his brows, thinking for a bit. "Yeah, you're right. They haven't seen me since yesterday."

"Yes, Mark. I don't want to pull you away from your family or your home so you can just be in school all day. But look, I promise that I will sort things out to see if I can go back to morning classes, okay?" I told him, pulling him down to peck his lips.