{ FIFTY-TWO }

CHAPTER 52 | You And Me

I don't know if what happened yesterday was just a dream because I remember having Mark behind me, hugging me with his big arms and his vest enveloping me in pure warmness as we looked at the sky full of stars in some kind of abandoned forest. And next thing I knew was that I woke up on my bed, alone.

But soon all of my doubts were cleared when I saw a sheet of paper resting on the bedside table. Taking it in my hands and judging by the perfect typewriter-like handwriting, I knew exactly who had written it.

Hey my angel! You fell asleep on my arms while you were watching the stars last night, so I took you home and to your bed :) I would've stayed the night with you but my parents were calling me and telling me to go home :( But I promise I will see you again today, and if you want, we can go anywhere you like or we can spend the afternoon at your house, whatever you want. See you soon
Your boyfriend Mark ♡

I was smiling at the end of the note. After our... Was it a date? Well, after our date last night, we had officially become a couple. It was going to take me a while to get used to the fact that we were actually boyfriends, because it was still something very unbelievable for me. Last night had been magical, one of the best ones of my life. The night in which a new phase of our lives began.

Something inside me tells me that our relationship will be strong for the next days, months, even years. It feels so right being in this relationship with Mark. Everything about him seems so perfect. I can't help but think about the future that awaits us and everything that we are going to accomplish with the force of our love. I can feel it going the right way.

So, like we were officially dating now, I think it was time for us to celebrate just that. And what a better way of doing it than taking him on a date. Another one, only this time I'll be the one taking him. Who would have thought that me, Zack, would take Mark on a date. Normally it would be the other way around, but who cares, as long as we spend a good time it doesn't matter who takes who.

I thought about a nice place where we could go today. It's sunday, which means that tomorrow we have school and we'll have to wait to see each other for more time again. So I have to take advantage of the time that we had today to do something special. And after a few more minutes of thinking, my mind finally came up with a good place to have a date.

When I was finished putting on my regular clothes, I grabbed my phone from the bedside table, unlocking it only to find that I had 16 unread messages. I wonder who they were from, probably from the groups where I have been added. But as I opened the app, a big smile crept onto my face at finding that all of them were from a specific someone.

Mark: Good morning, Zack!!
How did my beautiful angel sleep? 😚
Baby wake uuuuppp!!!
It's day already 🌞
Come on sleeping beauty 🙊
I had a really nice dream about you 🤭
I can't tell u exactly what I dreamt, but I woke up so hard in the morning 🤤
Jk 🤭
ZAAAACCCKKK!!! 😤
If u don't wake up at the count of 3 I'll be so angry!
1
2
3
Don't talk to me! >:c
Just kidding, I love you ♥️
But plz message me soon or else you won't get reward when I get to your house 😏🙈

I was laughing a bit at the end of his messages. How cute. I never thought we would get to talk like this to each other through text. And oh my gosh, did he just literally say that a dream about me made him wake up with a boner? That's not something he says in person, but it looks like through texts he is more confident to say that kind of stuff.

Anyway, after reading his messages, I replied to my boyfriend, telling him what I had already planned for today.

Me: Okay calm down, Marky bear. I'm up 😁
Get ready, because we're going to a special place today n.n