02

Warm tears were now streaking mascara all down my face.

"You knew ?" I couldn't even tell if the words came out. But the slight nod of her head confirmed that she did. My legs collapsed beneath me and I fell to the floor.

Why? Why me?

I couldn't stop the tears from falling. It felt like he was leaving me all over again. My heart seemed to stop for a few second when I looked at the telly. It was definitely him.

Tears began to well up even more. I couldn't contain it. The pain, the anger, the guilt, the betrayal. It all just poured out of me as I sat there, an endless stream of tears pouring their way down my face.

I was broken. All over again.

Then I was hit with another harsh reality.

She knew.

By the look on her face I could tell. She knew where he was all this time and hid it from me. The person I had cried to every single night knew exactly where he was. Yet didn't tell me.

"Look Jihye I can explain he-"

The anger set in as I rose to my feet

"HE WHAT HYUNA ?" She looked at me, pain and guilt filled her eyes.

"He thought it would be fun to leave me like that? That I wouldn't even find out where he had gone ? Well guess what. I'm done"

I grabbed my bag from the side and stormed out.

I couldn't do this anymore.

The minute I was out of the door I just started running. I didn't know where I was going, I just knew it had to be away from there.

I didn't want to feel this way anymore.

HYUNA'S POV

Shit.

I knew this was going to happen. I knew she was going to find out one way or another, I just didn't want it to be like this. She looked the same way she did when he left, only this time I could see the disappointed aimed at me.

He told me he was going to tell her once he had settled in, yet he just kept on pushing it away. He couldn't do it. I knew he couldn't. He didn't want to face her because he knew the state he had left her in, he didn't want to have to pick up the pieces.

Well, he hasn't got a choice now.

Me
Jaemin, It's over.

Jaemin
What do you mean ?

Me
She knows.

———————————
A/N sorry this chapters a bit shorter than the first one! I'm trying to not make them too long as I don't want to put all the plot into one chapter x