16

"Come on, let's go. I'm taking you out"

"Excuse me ?"

"I'm taking you on a date now let's go," the boy replied chuckling, tugging on the girls hand. Without question, Jihye complied, following the boys lead.

It had been over a week since she had met the boys, and since then, the pair had spent every hour they could together. Even if it had just been in the dorms, it meant the world to the pair of them.

There was this silent acknowledgment between the two that they wouldn't talk about what would happen after, only then and now. Neither of them wanted to think about what would happen when she had to leave, although they both knew it was eventually going to happen.

That morning Jaemin has decided he'd had enough.

The pair were going out and it was final.

"Jaemin you haven't even got your mask on someone's going to see us," the boy just huffed in response.

"I don't care and neither should you, now let's go we're going to be late"

At that statement, she pulled back slightly on his hand, causing them to stop before looking at the boy with a confused face.

"Late for what exactly ?"

He just sighed at her words, throwing his head back, "you'll find out if you just followed me now let's gooooooo," he answered before pulling her back into a fast paced walk.

Around 10 minutes later, the pair stopped outside a small restaurant, just a few blocks from the dorms.

"Suprise, And happy what should've been Four years together," he said softly, leaning into the girls side.

Jihye's face softened at his words, mouth slowly opening. She had completely forgetten.

"Shit. Sorry, forget I said that, let's go in okay," he noticed the change in her facial expression and began leading her into the restaurant.

Four years. She thought to herself.

What would've happened if he hadn't left. If he had stayed by her side. Even if she'd found him earlier. Heck, would they have even stayed together ?

She was pulled out of her thoughts by the voice of a woman, whom was currently talking to jaemin while she lead them to her table. They both said a small thank you before sitting down.

It was around 5 minutes before either of them spoke.

"I'm sorry about that, I shouldn't have said that before," jaemin said, lowering his head slightly, "I didn't mean to upset you"

"Honestly it's fine jaemin," she could help but bite her lip slightly. "I just didn't realise it was that day today.

He sighed, taking her hand in his. "Don't worry about it, "he said, placing a small kiss on the top of her hand before placing the order.

"We're gonna get caught if you keep doing stuff like that," she said quietly.

"No we're not now chose your food woman," he said, causing the pair to both chuckle.

-time skip because I'm lazy and can't be arsed writing about them ordering and eating-

"Thank you," they both said, bowing slightly at the staff as they left the restaurant.

"And thank you, I think we both needed that," Jihye said, leaning into the taller boys frame. In return he wrapped his arm, around her waist, kissing her temple.