06

Stream we go up thanks
Issa bop

—————

"Three days that's all I'm asking Jihye" Hyuna sighed, wishing that her best friend would budge. She had been ignoring her for the last few days now and with the concert in Seoul coming up, she needed to get her to agree- or at least talk to her.

"And why should I trust you. You-"

"Remember our promise" she grinned as she watched Jihye's face drop entirely.

"Dammit" the girl muttered under her breathe. She knew she couldn't get out of this one now, she wasn't exactly one to go back on her promises. Even ones she made years ago.

"Okay then. Fine I'll go," the other girl had to stop herself from jumping up and down on the spot. If only Jihye knew why.

"But don't expect us to be all okay. I still have questions Hyuna. And I want answers" Jihye looked a lot more serious this time. You could see the pain in her eyes, she still hadn't gotten over how her best friend had betrayed her. But now, she wanted answers more than anything

"And you will, it's just going to take some time. I don't want to scare or overwhelm you" although she had kept this from her best friend all those years, she had done it with her best interest at heart. She never wanted to see her suffer, and in some twisted way, Jihye knew that.

She just wanted to trust her best friend again.

A few days later, and the girls made the trip from Busan to Seoul.

In total, they had been driving for around four hours when they reached their destination. The pair were staying at a fancy hotel for the first night and then the boys dorm the second night. The latter of which Jihye had no idea about.

The pair reached the hotel with about five hours to go before the concert, leaving them with plenty of time to get ready and get there. Both were obviously exited, but Hyuna had this overwhelming sense of nerves inside. She couldn't help but think that what she was doing was wrong. Yeah, she wanted to help Jihye finally get some closure but she wasn't even sure if that's what she needed. The only reason she had agreed to the plan was because she wanted to see her friend happy again, even if there was just a slither of hope that that might happen. Plus, the boys were incredibly persuasive.

Both were exited, the loved the boys and his would their twelfth time seeing them. They were Jihyes distraction and she adored them, the girl didn't really enjoy anyone else's music- which is why she was so obvious to Jaemins role in NCT.

It had taken around two hours for the pair to get ready. Hyuna, in a tight red crop top, with her favourite pair of vans and her mum jeans and Jihye, in a simple yet cute white shirt and plaid tennis skirt with her doc martins- both with their army bombs in toe.

The drive was quieter than it would've usually been, usually they would have been laughing and singing or gossiping. But it was different this time, things between the girls were different.

Still, Hyuna made sure the pair had an amazing night. They belted out the songs, screaming at the stop of their lungs- leaving both positive that they would have no voices in the morning. The atmosphere between the two completely changed and any sign of resentment or anger was gone, it had all been replaced by happiness.

Well, it would be until the next day.

————————————————
DREAMIES COMEBACK HAD ME DEAD IN A DITCH THATS WHY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS DAMN BOOK

Only a short chapter as it's a bit of a filler and I'm starting college next week so have been trying to sort that out

NOW TIME FOR SOME DRAMA(Rama)