09

A banging pain on the left side of her head was the first thing Jihye could register. It felt as though she had been hit over the head with a baseball bat, and the light flooding through the open curtains certainly wasn't helping.

The unfamiliar room filled her vision as her eyes began to focus past the rays of the blaring sun outside. Nothing about the room seemed familiar to her at all, although she has expected that seeing as though she was at Hyuna's friends. Speaking of her best friend, the girl was nowhere to be seen. Last thing she could remember, she was pouring her shots while she was singing 'fire' on the karaoke.

So where the hell was she.

Slowly shifting from under the covers, she sat up, focusing on her surrounds.

It felt weird to her, it felt almost familiar. And what was even weirder was that she was pretty sure she had slept through the night. Something she hadn't done ever since he left; even when she was drunk.

Outside the room, only one of eight other people in the house remained.

The boys and Hyuna had all left earlier that morning, locking the door behind them. Leaving jaemin and Jihye alone I'm the apartment. Jaemin had woken up an hour before Jihye only to realise what the boys had done.

The note left by Chenle simply said 'we did this for you'.

He knew from the moment they walked through the door carrying her drunken form the night before what the boys were trying to do.

They wanted to patch it all up for him, make him feel whole again. But the truth is, he wasn't sure how he was going to do it.

Which is what left him here. Pacing backwards and forwards across the dreamies living room with a million thoughts running through his head.

'What if she hates me'

'What If she cant even look at me'

'How am I gonna even speak to her'

'How do I explain it all'

His mind was racing. He couldn't hold onto a single thought for more than a second. While turning to madness, his brain failed to process the light footsteps emerging from his room, or even the creek of his door opening.

"Hey does anyone know where Hyuna I-" and that was all it took for Jaemins mind to return to reality. He stopped his pacing and turned on a six pence towards the opening of his room.

The brunette who had cut herself off, stood in the doorway. Eyes laying directly on Jaemin, who stood frozen the centre.

"No" she whispered under her breathe.

"Jihye before you start, listen to m-"

"NO!" She cried out, her knees beginning to give way from underneath her, "no"

At this point, a waterfall of tears had begun to fall from her eyes. Out of instinct, the boy ran over to her, instantly cradling the girl in his arms while slowly lowering her down.

"Y-you can't be here, why are you here," she creaked out in between her cries.

He slowly rocked her backwards and forwards in his arms, trying to calm her down as much as possible, whispering "it's okay, I'm here now" into the side of her head.

"I'm going to make this right I promise princess"

———————
Sooooo some of you may have noticed that I've unpublished tempted again 😶
I'm really struggling with the story line for it so I'm gonna leave it for a bit then come back to it. In the meantime i might redo the first book I wrote on here seeing as though it's just sat in my drafts and I bloody love that book 😂😂
It's also going to be multi fandom so ooff I'm exited

Sorry for such a short chapter an all, just wanted to get something out !
Should have more updates done next week as I'm on half term

Be sure to vote for this chapter and comment ❤️