Jealousy

"All black again, huh? I thought that was just a Yoongi thing", Hoseok said. I ignored him and adjusted my black mask. I shoved my hands into my pocket while waiting for the others. I watched my boyfriend, Jungkook, get in the car with Jimin.

I followed the two, but soon regretted once I sat down. Jungkook gave me a soft smile, which I ignored. I don't like him around Jimin. I always get this uneasy feeling since those two are ex's. I plugged my earphones in, wanting to ignore the two chatting. I soon felt his hand travel up my thigh.

I blushed a little by the action and slapped his hand off me. "You're always the cold Taehyung", he laughed. I glared at him and soon looked away once Jimin started talking. I never liked sitting next to Jimin. I don't hate him, I just don't like it when he's near Jungkook.

"I thought all black was my thing", Yoongi said. I rolled my eyes and leaned back into the car seat. "Is Taehyungie acting cool again", Hoseok said in a baby tone. I flipped him off with my middle finger.

"Can you be my partner for at least two rides?", Jimin asked. Jungkook looked at me for an answer. "Go ahead, I'm just going to walk around", I said. Jimin smiled brightly and soon started talking about nonsense again. I get jealous easily and I hate that. I'm also the petty type, which makes things worse.

"You told me you were excited about the roller coasters", Jungkook said. "That was a day ago", I replied a bit coldly. I looked back out the window, trying my best to ignore the two.

***

"I'm not a fan of rides", Yoongi said. I looked at Jungkook and Jimin who were laughing at something that was probably not that funny. "Let's walk around", I said and grabbed Yoongi's wrist.

"Wait! Let me walk with you guys", Jungkook said. "Jimin wants you to be his partner". I held Yoongi's wrist tighter, trying to calm me down. I walked away, making sure Jungkook see's my hand around Yoongi's wrist.

"Something's up", Yoongi said while taking his wrist out of my hold. I let out a sigh while fixing my mask. "Nothing is up".

Jungkook's POV

I stared at the two for awhile, but soon was interrupted by Jin. "Let those two be", he said. "Having another man around my boyfriend makes me anxious", I said. Jimin tapped my shoulder and let out a soft smile. "Let's go", he said.

***

Taehyung walked in the house first. It's obvious somethings wrong. I followed behind him quickly. I walked into our bedroom and closed the door. I watched him change into more comfortable clothes. "What's wrong?", I asked.

He didn't say anything. He put on his beanie and grabbed his earphones. He was about to walk out, but I stopped him. "Where you going?". He glanced at me and pulled his arm out of my hold. "Going for a walk", he said. I knew he was lying. I also knew he was tired from today. "You're going to Bogum's, huh?", I said a bit pissed.

He didn't say anything. "Why are you acting like this?". He took his phone out and let out a sigh. "Bogum is waiting for me", he said.

"Why don't you go play around with Jimin again, hm?". Realization hit me. I laughed a little and hugged him by the waist. "So that's the problem", I said. He glared at me once again, which was cute.

"You know I only love you". He blushed while still giving me a glare. "Jimin tried holding your hand..he tried to get close to you, he wanted to be with you-". I cut him off with my index finger. "But did I let him?".

He stood there silently. I kissed his lips and laid my head against his. "Bogum is waiting", he said. "Forget about him". I kissed him again, but didn't stop this time. I took his beanie off while not breaking the kiss. I moved down to his jaw and neck, leaving light purple marks.

He wrapped his arm around my neck. I smirked once he started to get in the mood. I picked him up by his thighs and set him on the bed. I was about to lift his shirt up, but was soon cut off by a knock. "Jungkook-ah, are you awake?", Jimin said. Taehyung looked at me with an upset expression. I signaled him to be quiet. I continued kissing him slowly.

I soon heard footsteps fade away. "He wanted to be with you", Taehyung said. "I didn't", I replied. I brushed some of his bangs away from his eyes. "He's your ex". I let out a sigh and stared at him for awhile. "And you're my boyfriend". I kissed his lips once again, making sure he can feel my affection.

"You know I love you so much", I said. He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around my neck. "The cold Taehyung is now soft?". He hit my chest lightly. "Shut up", he said. I chuckled and hugged him close to me.

"You know..I'm not that sleepy". He looked at me and smirked. He quickly pushed me down and sat on my stomach. "I'm taking over tonight".