Switch 1

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to the heavy feeling on my chest. I immediately got out of bed but tripped a little from my shorts falling. "What the-" I said in a panicked tone. I stared at my plump chest in shock.    I quickly ran to the mirror, forgetting about my shorts and stood there speechless. I held the breast tightly, trying to make them go away.

I'm a girl?! I screamed mentally. I grabbed my hair, which was now down to my shoulders, out of frustration. I pulled my shirt up to reveal my naked chest. My face started heating up at the image. I pulled my shirt back down. I quickly walked to my door and locked it.

What do I do? What are the other's going to think?! I sat on my bed to process everything. I closed my eyes to calm down. Everything will be fine. I thought to myself over and over again.

Everything is not fine. What am I going to do when we have to be in public? All the questions started coming into my mind. I panicked even more. My clothes are too big for me now. It's going to be hard looking like my boy self.

I was cut in my thoughts by a knock at my door. "Taehyung?" Jungkook called. I sat there silently. Hoping that he thinks I'm still asleep. "Wake up, we have practice in half an hour." I feel bad for not answering. Thinking about the situation more, I have to tell someone.

I walked to the door and opened it slightly. "J-Jungkook.." I said awkwardly. "Taehyung? Your hair is longer," he said with a confused expression. I pulled him inside and locked my door once again. "What the heck," he said by the sudden action. He turned around and stood there stunned.

"You have boobs," he said with a heated face. "Shut up, I know." I hugged my chest to cover myself. "What am I going to do? I can't go out looking like this and how am I going to hide these?" I said and poked my chest.

"W-We'll figure something out..but don't play with them," he said while looking away. I immediately felt my face starting to heat up. I cleared my throat and headed to my closet to find anything to wear. The room was now silent. I feel shy all of a sudden. Jungkook and I are the closest, I'm always comfortable with him. But this is different.

I heard Jungkook's footsteps coming closer to me. He kneeled next to me, which made me nervous a little. "So you just woke up like this?" He asked. I nodded without saying anything. He started playing with my hair. I felt my heart pounding. He twirled my hair with his fingers. "You look good with this hair," I ignored his comment and grabbed a pair of pants.

I stood up and put the pants on. I put on a belt to make it fit. "I'll tell the others that you're not feeling well," he said and walked out. I immediately let out a deep sigh of relief.

———

I looked at myself in the mirror once again. I analyzed my breast to see if they were hidden well under my sweater. I can still see a little lump. I let out a frustrated sigh. I put a bucket hat and a mask on to hide my identity. People shouldn't really notice that it's me though, right? Since I'm a girl.

I peeked out the door and quickly made my move to walk out the front door. I stopped once I noticed Jungkook in the living room. "Why are you still here?" I asked.

"I asked Namjoon if I can stay with you," he said while stretching. He looked at me up and down, which made me nervous again. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Buying a bra," I said while putting my shoes on. They were a little big, but I can make it work. "I'll drive," he said.

I looked at the mall. I felt too nervous to even come out of the car. "You're fine, they're not going to notice you," Jungkook said while getting out the car. I gulped a little to calm myself down once again. I finally built up the courage to get out the car. I took deep breaths while walking towards the entrance. Once we were inside, the sound of people talking made me more anxious.

I quickly grabbed Jungkook's arm and walked into a random clothing store. "Calm down," he laughed. "I can't, I'm not used to this," I said. I shook my head to let go of my thoughts and searched for bras. How do girls measure their chest? Do I pick a random one? I headed towards the underwear section. I blushed at the lingerie.

Jungkook followed behind me. He tapped my shoulder and pointed at the red lingerie. I hit his arm to make him stop joking around. He laughed once again. I picked a random sports bra since it looks easier. I headed towards the dressing room. I walked into an empty room and was about to close the door, but noticed Jungkook behind me.

"Get out," I said. He closed the door and locked it. "Just try it, we always change in front of each other anyway," he said and sat on the little chair stool. I stood there for a minute. I turned around and tried my best to ignore his presence. "Don't look then," I said. I took off my hat and mask. I hesitated to take off my sweater, but did it.

I covered my chest quickly. I felt embarrassed. Turning into a girl, coming to buy a bra, now trying on the bra with Jungkook behind me. I tried my best to ignore Jungkook once again and grabbed the sports bra. I put it on, which fit perfectly. I looked in the mirror and smiled in satisfaction. I glanced at Jungkook through the mirror. He was busy on his phone.

I turned away from the mirror and took off the bra. "Hey, can I play with them?" He asked. I froze in my spot. I felt his presence right behind me. I hugged my sweater to cover myself. I was going to scold him, but was cut off by his hands going under the sweater. I didn't want to turn around. How am I supposed to face him?!

His hands roamed on my stomach. He moved his hands up closer to my chest. I clenched my sweater tighter. He held my breast with both of his hands. I covered my mouth to not make a sound. He started rubbing my nipples. Why were they so sensitive? Is this normal?

I heard him laugh lowly. Has he done this before? He seems so used to it. I told him to stop, but he didn't listen. He started to kiss my neck. I quickly moved away. This is going too far. Plus, what if I turn back to my normal self? It's going to be awkward between us.

———

I put the bra in my closet. I changed into comfortable clothes and laid on my bed. I didn't want to buy new clothes. What if I turned back into a boy and just wasted money on girl clothes. I hugged my extra pillow. Memories of earlier came across my mind again. I blushed at the thought and hid my face in the pillow.

Never again.