Affection

Jungkook and I have been dating for almost two years. We've never had sex. Our relationship has been only cuddles and kisses. He's also been doing that to me less and less lately. I tend to overthink, but I tell myself to calm down. I have made the first move many times but he always makes excuses.

I started feeling lonely since he started showing no more affection towards me. I'm afraid that this will be an empty relationship. I love him. I don't want our relationship to lead to that. He's been going out with his friends almost every night now. I sleep alone most of the time and it does upset me. Jungkook and I are just not the same anymore. 

I decided to go out by myself. I'll have a day to myself to get my mind distracted.

——

I sat at an empty table outside of the cafe. I texted Jimin to join me since having a day to myself was getting boring. "E-Excuse me, are you single?" A man asked me. He looked and sounded nervous. "Ah, sorry I'm not" I felt a little guilty. He walked away saying sorry. Having someone hit on me felt a little good. "He was cute," Jimin said while sitting on the chair in front of me. I shrugged my shoulders and set my chin on my hand.

Jimin looked at me with a worried look. "How are you and Yoongi?" I asked. He plopped his cheek on his hand with a fond smile. I can tell he's happy with his relationship. "It's great. He surprised me with a picnic the other day and then we did it until sunrise." I am jealous of them. I sighed, which made Jimin question me. "Jungkook has stopped kissing me. We haven't even had sex yet." I said.

Jimin had a surprised look. I sighed once again at the thought of Jungkook and I's relationship. "Just give him a pill," he said. I immediately said no. I'm not evil like that. I want it to be natural. I don't know how else I'm supposed to fix this. I'm desperate to fix the both of us. "I don't know what to do," I said.

"Just ask him. Don't be afraid to ask." He said. Maybe I should just ask. I'm scared of what he's going to say. What if he realizes we're falling off too. Is he going to end it with me? I shook my head at the thought. I need to stop overthinking.

——

Jungkook was still out. I lay in bed, trying to go to sleep but I couldn't. I hate having thoughts of Jungkook cheating on me. I never want to believe in those types of thoughts. They scare me. I heard the front door open. I turned around in bed to make it look like I'm sleeping. Jungkook walked in and changed into different clothes.

I didn't know what to do. I felt like I was choking from this. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked without thinking. He questioned back at me. I sat up from bed and faced him. He stopped what he was doing. "We've been distant lately," I said. He didn't say anything and continued putting his shirt on. I sat there, waiting for an answer. "I think we're fine to me," he said. I was upset by his answer.

I said okay and laid back down. I can't do this. He sounds like he doesn't even care. "Taehyung?" He called. I ignored him. He hasn't said my full name in a while. It made my chest feel heavy. "I'm sorry, I know you're upset," he said while sitting on the bed. I sat back up, wanting to ask more questions.

"..You stopped giving me affection all of a sudden. You also go out with your friends every day. It makes me scared whenever I overthink." Please don't say you're cheating on me. I've been having these thoughts too much. "We've been dating for almost two years and we haven't had sex yet. Did you lose interest in me?" He immediately shook his head no.

I waited for him to continue. He sighed and cleared his throat. He looked nervous. "I've been.." his face started to heat up. I touched his forehead to see if he was okay. He grabbed my hand and held it tightly. I was surprised by the action. "I've been getting tips from Hoseok and Namjoon about sex. I was scared that I wouldn't satisfy you." He said with his head down. I didn't expect this answer at all.

I blushed at the thought of him wanting to satisfy me in bed. I felt relieved and happy. I felt my heart pounding. I grabbed his cheeks and made him face me. I laughed a little at his pouting expression. "That was it?" I said. He nodded and looked down again. "I was afraid that I wasn't going to be good enough in bed. Hoseok even gave me CDs to watch and learn."

"Good or not, I'm still going to love you Jungkook." I laughed and pecked his lips. "I'll wait when you're ready," I said. Without hesitation, he hovered above me. "I am ready," he said. I gulped once I saw his expression. I thought he was joking until I felt his bulge touch my thigh. "I-I thought you had CDs to watch"

"Already did at Hoseok's house. I was in his guest room." I was about to say something, but he cut me off with a deep kiss. It's been a while. I miss the feeling of his soft lips. He sucked on my bottom lip while rubbing my thigh with his hand. We were both excited. He stopped the kiss and moved down to my neck. He's going to leave marks but I could care less. "We're going all night," he said in between my neck. I felt his hot breath against my skin. I wanted to hurry things from excitement but I want to savor this moment.

"You seem confident," I said. He looked up at me which made my face heat up. He kissed my stomach and smiled at me. "I studied for a while," he said and continued kissing all over my body. He was about to pull my pants down, but stopped. I whined at the sudden pause. He hovered over me once again and pecked my lips. "I've been preparing to do this," he said while moving his hand towards mine. "I'll satisfy you."