Love?

Helping someone get with the love of their life makes you feel..okay. Seeing them smile because you succeeded at making them happy. Watching that someone now with their loved one makes me feel..nothing.

I watched Jungkook and his girlfriend play a racing game in the arcade. Namjoon hit my thigh lightly to get my attention. "You look bored", he said. I shrugged my shoulders in response. Jungkook wanted me to come along with him and his girlfriend to the arcade. Of course I didn't want to third wheel, so I brought Namjoon with me.

Namjoon let out a light sigh and pulled me up by the wrist. "Let's go somewhere else", he said. I looked at him confused. "Where?", I asked. He was about to respond, but was cut off by Jungkook. "You guys leaving already?". He looked at Namjoon's hand around my wrist and pointed at it while giving us a smirk. I immediately took my wrist out of his hold. "We're gonna go walk around for a bit", I said and walked out the arcade.

Namjoon and I didn't really walk around. We went our separate ways and drove back home. I wasn't really in the mood to stay any longer..and Namjoon wanted to continue studying his music beats.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I have those times where I lay in bed and just think deep about some things. I let out a soft sigh. Jungkook and Min have been dating for a month. It's been awhile since I got those two together.

It does hurt. Watching them being the perfect couple everyone wish to have. Good looking, always happy, they also play sports together. Jungkook stopped hanging out with me for awhile. He does call me sometimes to hang out, like today. But I never enjoy it when a certain someone is there with us. Or to be exact, when I'm there with them.

I'm not the type of person to show my feelings. I think that's pretty dramatic. But you know, everyone has their own opinions. Yoongi and I are similar when it comes to feelings. We both don't like showing it, but it does hurt us badly. Both the best soccer players, Jungkook and Hoseok. The two have amazing girlfriends.

When I look at their relationship, I always imagine myself being that happy with my loved one. It made my heart flutter by the thought. Having to laugh and smile with someone you truly love would make my life turn into paradise.

***

Jungkook called me over to his place. I walked to his bedroom with hesitant steps. I felt a little weird since I haven't been here for awhile. "I wanted to hang out for a little bit, you just left without saying goodbye yesterday", he said. I sat on his bed and moved a little by the uncomfortableness feeling. "..my bad, I was just..". I couldn't come up with an excuse.

"Are you alright Taehyung?", he asked. He looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Of course I'm alright", I said with a cheeky smile. I tried my best to convince him that I'm fine, which worked. He sat next to me and laid his arms back. He had a soft smile on his face. I knew he was thinking about his girl.

Jungkook and I walked around the city. I enjoyed hanging out with him, but the day was about to end soon. I looked at all the stores, until a certain flower shop caught my eyes. I let out a small gasp and fast walked to the yellow roses outside the shop. I carefully grabbed one and smiled. "You like yellow roses?", Jungkook asked. I nodded while sniffing the beautiful smell from the rose.

"How should I give it to her? I'm way too nervous for this", Jungkook said while staring at the yellow roses in his hand. "Here. Practice on me", I said. I held his shoulders to position him in front of me. He nodded and let out a deep breath.

"..Min, I've had feelings for you since freshmen year. It was love at first sight", he said with a shy laugh. "You're so damn gorgeous. I just wanted you to be mine. Throughout this whole high school year, I wanted to protect you and make you happy. Now I want you to feel my love". His confession was pretty cheesy, but that's what makes it cute.

He handed me the yellow roses with a shy smile. I carefully grabbed them with a heated face. My heart fluttered by what just happened. I knew this wasn't for me, but I still took in the words he said. "She'll definitely accept you Jungkook, don't be nervous", I said with a soft smile.

"My crush gave me these flowers", I said. Jungkook looked at me with a shocked expression. "Crush?!", he said a bit loudly. I nodded and put the roses back. "But he ended up dating someone better". Jungkook pouted and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Really? He decided to date someone else", he said with attitude. I chuckled by the way he was acting.

"Yeah..but you know, he's happy now", I said. "If he's happy, I'm happy. Even if it hurts seeing him with someone else, what matters is his happiness". Jungkook was now silent, which was weird. I looked at him confused. "You really like him, huh?", he said. I hummed in response.

"Should I get some sense into his mind?". I laughed a little. I waved my hand at him, telling him no. "I showed him my love as best as possible, but I guess I didn't show enough. But he's now with someone who can show love better then me." I let out a sigh while staring at the clear sky. "I gave up on love after that." I said lowly.

I heard sniffing coming from him. I looked at him and watched tears drop from his eyes. "Why are you crying?", I quickly said and wiped his tears away. "I-I didn't know you felt like this, this is the most y-you said about your feelings."

"I didn't mean to make you cry", I said. He shook his head and wiped his tears with his sleeve. He took a deep breath and stared at me intensively. "You need to tell me how you feel more, you keep everything in which makes things harder for you." He said and poked my forehead with his index finger.

"Okay okay", I said with a smile. Jungkook continued talking, but I was too focused on taking in this moment.

This is why I love you Jungkook.