Switch 2 (m)

I woke up from a long nap. I touched my chest and sighed once I realized I was still a girl. I turned around and was shock to see Jungkook sleeping. This idiot. I slowly try to make my way out of the bed. He quickly grabbed me and pulled me back down. "What the heck Jungkook!" I yelled and tried to move away. "Sleep more," he said with his eyes closed.

"Go back to your own room," I pushed him away, which made him pull me closer. He's so clingy to me now. It's because I'm a girl, huh? Once I turn back, he's not going to be like this. I feel so..upset all of a sudden. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He asked me what's wrong, but I ignored him.

It's just my female self that's making me have these weird emotions. That's right. When I turn back, these emotions will go away. He was still looking at me. I hid myself in between his neck to break the eye contact. Maybe..just maybe, we could stay like this for a little bit.

I should just take in this moment. He started playing with my hair. Without realizing, I closed my eyes and leaned into the touch for more. We stayed like this a little longer. I was slowly falling back asleep, but quickly got back to my senses once I felt Jungkook's bulge. "Why are you-?"

"I want to do it," he said without looking at me. I blushed by what he said. "You realize I'm going to turn back into a boy again." He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't see the problem," he said and pulled me on top of him. My heart started pounding at the position we were in.

We stared at each other for a minute. I moved strands of his hair away from his eyes. I felt his bulge rubbing against me. He started moving his hips. I moaned a little by the action. I saw him smirk. He must have done this with someone. He's too used to it.

"You're moving your hips too," he said. I didn't realize. I covered my face with my hands from embarrassment. He laughed and pulled my hands away. I looked at him once again with a more heated face.

Forget it. I leaned down and kissed his lips. Jungkook responded to the kiss and held my hips tightly. We both started grinding on each other again. This feeling was different. I wanted more. He snuck his hand under my shirt and groped my chest. He sat up and took his shirt off. I felt his hand go under my shorts. "No underwear huh?" He said while touching me 'there'.

"N-Nothing fits me," I said through moans. A female's body is crazy. He rubbed me in a certain area. I buried my face in his neck. I moved my hips by the pleasure. He soon stopped and slipped a finger in. The action caught me off guard. I hugged him tighter by the feeling. The sound of wetness made me more embarrassed.

Jungkook tugged on my shorts, signaling me to take it off. I did with a little bit of his help. I was now fully naked underneath. I pulled my shirt to cover myself. He pulled his shorts down a little. I blushed once I saw his friend. I was still sitting on his lap. He pulled me closer. My body started to get heated by the feeling of him poking me down there. I moved my hips again, wanting more. I heard him moan a little.

I felt happy, knowing that he's feeling good too. "Can I put it in," he said lowly. I didn't know what to say. I was too shy and embarrassed to even talk. He moved his hips so that now his tip was poking my hole. I looked at him and kissed him once again. I felt him pushing himself in me. I moaned through the kiss. I moved my hips to make him go deeper.

It felt good. Too good that it scares me. If Jungkook acts like this..maybe I don't want to change back. Maybe he likes me better like this. He pushed me down and hovered above me. He entered me again. He thrusted slowly. I clenched the bed sheets tightly. He pulled my shirt up and started sucking on my nipple.

His thrust became quicker. The feeling of him thrusting and sucking my breast was too much. I moaned at every thrust he made. He looked up at me while still sucking my nipple. I immediately looked away from embarrassment. He moved up to my face and pecked my lips. He buried his face into my neck and thrusted rougher.

I can feel his breath hitting my neck. I tried to control my moans, but couldn't. He was hitting my sweet spot over and over again. My mind forgot about the other members. At this point, I don't care anymore. I wanted more of him. He kissed my shoulder, not caring about the marks he'll leave.

"J-Jungkook," I moaned. I couldn't speak properly. "Almost," he said while thrusting faster. He sat up and held my hips tightly with one hand and rubbed me with his other. It was too much. I held his wrist, but he didn't stop. I felt myself hitting my climax. My body tensed up by the sudden shot of pleasure. I twitched a little by the feeling. A female's orgasm is crazy.

He thrusted deeply and came inside. He moaned from the pleasure while still moving his hips a little. He buried his face into my neck and let out heavy breaths. The room was now silent with the sound of our heavy breaths only. I was about to knock out, but stopped once he started kissing my neck.

"I like you," Jungkook said. Is he saying that because I'm in this form? I didn't respond to him. "I just wanted to tell you," he said and pulled out slowly. I groaned a little by the feeling. I looked at him, who was now sleeping on me. I moved strands of hair away from his eyes. If I turn back, will he still be like this towards me?

I let go of the question and tried my best to fall into a deep slumber.

———

I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt relieved once I realized I turned back to normal. I peeked at the sleeping Jungkook on my bed. My heart pounded at the memories from last night. I shook my head to let it go. It was just a one time thing. I'm sure Jungkook and I are going to be awkward now.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled while busting the door open. He stopped and looked at Jungkook on my bed. I blushed and panicked. "Breakfast is ready," he said in a quiet tone. He glanced at Jungkook one more time with a confused look and walked out. I took deep breaths to calm down. Don't panic. Jimin probably didn't think hard about it. Good thing I covered Jungkook with the blanket.

"Did he make you blush," Jungkook said in his morning voice. He got out of bed and walked towards me. He stretched his arms and then wrapped them around me. I didn't expect this. "I'm normal now," I said with a soft smile. He set his chin on my shoulder and hummed in response with his eyes closed.

"I really like you Taehyung," he said. His eyes were still closed. "I've always liked you since debut." I was happy. He's had feelings for me since debut? Was I just too dumb to realize it till now? He kissed the back of my neck softly. I was cut in the moment by his hard on.

"Go put on some clothes!" I yelled and got out of his hold. He pulled me back into bed and hugged me tightly. "Another round please."