Perfect

This was suppose to be apart of my story 'For You', but I forgot to write it.

***

I glanced at the couple once again. They looked so happy together. Jungkook fed Lisa a strawberry, which made me look away. I soon felt a hand on my thigh. Jimin gave me a soft smile, which I returned. Once he looked away, my smile faded. My heart felt heavy just by hearing those two laugh.

Jungkook and I used to be close. Now he completely forgot about me. Lisa came into his life..his 'happiness'. The person that makes his life more complete. I wanted to be that part of his life. I've tried my best to make him notice me. I changed my style, my weight, my everything. But he won't even look at me.

I miss the old us. Can we go back at least once Jungkook? Can we create one more memory for me? One more memory with you is all I want. That'll make me complete.

I watched the two act all lovey dovey. The scene hurt me. They both hurt me each day. I could cancel plans with my friends, but I want to see Jungkook. I want to see his smile, hear his voice, hear his laugh. I'm just hurting myself.

I got up from my chair and left without saying goodbye. I walked out the cafe with another heavy heart. I clenched my bag strap tightly while thinking of the couple. "What's going on?!", Jimin shouted behind me. I turned around with a shocked expression. "You left without saying anything, we were all calling you", he said with a worried tone.

"Sorry..", I said lowly. He was walking towards me, which made me back up even more. "I-I'm sorry, I have to go", I said quickly and walked away. I heard him calling me, but I ignored it. I want to be alone right now. I don't want my friends seeing me like this.

***

I stared at my facial features in the mirror. I touched my nose with both of my index fingers, trying my best to make my facial features look better. "Maybe if my nose was a little bit more flat...", I said to myself. I looked at the picture of Lisa and analyzed her face. Bigger eyes? I thought and looked back at myself in the mirror.

"..Would Jungkook like me better?". My eyes started to tear up. I laughed a little by the way I was acting. I wiped my tears away and continued trying to make my facials look better. I soon got a phone call from Jimin. I ignored it and threw my phone on my bed. The calls wouldn't stop. I groaned and grabbed my phone from irritation. My heart soon dropped. Why's Jungkook calling?

I haven't talked to the others for almost a week. I let out a shaky sigh and set my phone back on my bed. I took a piece of paper out from my drawer and stared at it nervously. "8am tomorrow", I said lowly.

Jimin's POV

Ever since Taehyung left that day, I've been worried about him. He didn't look good at all. I can tell something was on his mind. I haven't seen him for four days. He's not answering any of my calls or messages. I leaned on the table while staring at my phone, hoping a reply from him would come.

"Are these Lisa's clothes?", I said. Taehyung looked at me with a shocked expression . "..P-Please get out", he said with a shaky voice. "Why are her clothes here?", I asked. I started to get more suspicious. "Please get out, j-just ignore all of this", he said. His eyes started to tear up. He grabbed the clothes from me and threw them back into the closet.

I looked at his bedside table and saw many different diet pills. "..Go tell the others, I-I don't care", he said while wiping his tears away. I stood there silently. Only the sound of his sniffles were heard in the room. "Have you been trying to look like Lisa?", I asked. He didn't say anything.

Jungkook sat there silently. Lisa wasn't here because nobody wanted her to be in this situation. "I called him almost thirty times", he said. I ignored him. The thoughts of Taehyung ran through my mind nonstop. "I'm worried". I glared at him once he said that.

"Now you worry?", I said a bit angrily. Hoseok set his hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down. "Taehyung has been hurting for a long time and now you worry?", I scoffed. Jungkook sat there, acting all dumbfounded. His confused expression made me more angry. "You knew him more than me, but yet I'm the one who mostly cared about him".

"..You're not the only one who noticed his behavior", he said. "I've noticed it awhile back". I clenched my fist tightly. "And you didn't do anything?! I hesitated to help him because he doesn't open up to me at all". Jungkook gave me an angry expression. "You could've still help him!!", Jungkook shouted.

"He's your fucking best friend, you guys been through everything together until your girlfriend came along!! You neglected him like he was nothing!!", Jimin yelled. His eyes started to tear up. "Don't put this on Lisa-"

"Well Lisa did start this shit, now Taehyung is trying his best to look like your fucking girlfriend to just get your attention". He was surprised by what I said. "Jimin-ah, calm down", Hoseok said. I let out a deep sigh to calm me down. "Fuck you Jungkook", I said and walked away.

***

I knocked on the door over and over again, but their was no answer. "Under the carpet", Jungkook said behind me. I didn't say anything and picked up the key. I unlocked the door and immediately went straight to his room. He wasn't home. I ran my fingers through my hair from frustration. Where the hell are you.

I looked at his desk and saw a piece of paper. Jungkook picked up the paper and read it out loud. "He's getting plastic surgery?", He said. Taehyung is that desperate for Jungkook's attention? The thought of him doing all of this just for someone's attention hurts me. "This is your fault", I said with no emotion. I walked out the house without looking back.

Taehyung's POV

I touched my bandage on my nose. I smiled a little at the thought of me finally looking good. I let out a nervous sigh and was about to walk in the cafe, but soon stopped once I saw Lisa and Jungkook together again. My expression dropped. I still felt like what I did wasn't enough. Do I need to do my eyes? My cheeks? I pulled out my phone and analyzed my face.

Would Jungkook even think I look better? I looked at the couple once again. He's really in love with her. I stared at them for awhile, wanting to know what it feels like to be like them. I was busy in my thoughts that I didn't realize they were walking towards me. "Taehyung?", Jungkook called. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him nervously. I felt like crying all of a sudden. Jungkook talking to me? My heart felt heavy just by him saying my name.

"Why did you change your face?", he asked. "..T-To look better", I said with an awkward laugh. I looked down at his arm around Lisa's waist. Jungkook said something to Lisa, but I didn't pay attention. She walked back to the others, which made me more nervous. "Taehyung..you don't need to change yourself", he said. I immediately looked at him. "You're beautiful". His words sink into me. "I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you..I wish I can go back and fix all the mistakes I've made". He showed a sad expression. "You got plastic surgery because of me, huh?".

The question made me nervous and scared. "N-Not really..I just wanted to look better, that's all", I said quickly with a smile. He let out a sigh and showed a sad smile. "You're perfect Taehyung". His simple words made me want to break down in front of him.

Lisa came back and gave me a soft smile. "I have to go", she said to Jungkook. He nodded and pecked her lips. I was too busy repeating his words in my head. I was soon interrupted by him grabbing my wrist. "Let's go back to the others", he said.

I nodded with a bright smile. His words made me tear up a little, but I'm glad he didn't see me wipe my tears away.

Thank you Jungkook. Your words made me feel complete. I will never forget them.