Innocent (m)

"Jungkook", Taehyung called. I hummed in response. "What's a prostate? Yoongi said it's a place that'll make you see stars", he said. I choked a little on nothing. Yoongi just got his virginity taken away by Hoseok, but he didn't need to tell Taehyung the details.

"I want to see stars, they're really pretty", he said innocently. I let out a deep sigh by his innocence. "Can you take me to see stars?". Fuck. I groaned a little. Fucking him would be amazing, but Jin and Jimin will kill me. Taehyung started talking about something, but I was too distracted by the thought of us in bed.

"Jungkook?", he called and looked at me with his innocent eyes. Don't give me such an arousing look. He poked my cheek with his index finger and pouted. I grabbed his wrist, which made him confused.

"A prostate is inside you", I said. He showed a confused expression once again. "You want to feel it?". He hesitated, but soon nodded. "..But Yoongi said you'll see stars", he said. I laughed a little by what he said. I didn't say anything and went in for it. I kissed his lips slowly. He froze by my action. He pushed me away and held his lips. "W-Why did you do that?". I leaned closer to him.

"You want to feel your prostate right?", I said. He bit his bottom lip, thinking about the question. He nodded once again. I smirked by the answer. "It starts off by kissing", I said and kissed him again. He hesitated, but soon kissed back. I smiled a little once he responded.

I held the waistband of his shorts. I broke the kiss and moved down to his neck. I sucked on the soft skin, making sure to leave marks. The thought of Jin and Jimin yelling at me didn't matter to me anymore. I moved my hands inside his shorts and squeezed his ass. He let out an arousing moan.

"W-Wait, I don't think people are suppose to t-touch there", he said shyly. I chuckled and pecked his lips. "I know what I'm doing okay?", I said. He bit his bottom lip once again. I took my hands out of his shorts and pulled them down. He quickly held my wrist with a blushing face. "Baby it's okay", I said. "B-Baby?".

He pulled his oversized t-shirt over to cover himself. "Don't be shy", I said lowly. I moved my hands under his shirt. I pulled it up, which made him look away. My hands moved down to his curvy hips. He has a nice body. Thin, but not too thin. Curvy, clear skin, and obviously has a nice bubble butt.

I leaned down and started leaving light kisses on his chest. He held my hair while letting out soft moans. I sucked on his collarbone, making sure to leave marks once again. I held his dick and started jerking him off, which made his moans louder.

I kissed his chest down to his nipple. I sucked on it, making sure he can feel the pleasure from my mouth and hand. My hand was already wet from precum. I stopped jerking him on and moved my hand down to his hole. I immediately kissed his lips, knowing that it's going to hurt him.

I pushed my finger all the way in. "J-Jungkook!", he said loudly. I can already feel him clenching around my finger. I moved slowly, trying to find his sweet spot. His moans became a little louder. He held onto my shoulders tightly.

He soon moaned loudly by a certain spot. I smirked and immediately added another finger. I knew he was in pain now. I pecked his lips, telling him it's okay. "This is your prostate", I said. He was about to say something, but I hit the sensitive spot again. He held onto the bedsheets tightly. I thrusted my fingers a little faster.

I made sure to hit his prostate over and over again. Like he said, he wanted to see stars. His moans became higher. "J-Jungkook", he said through moans. He was struggling to speak by too much pleasure. The sight was arousing. I thrusted faster, which made him moan louder. He clenched around my fingers, signaling me that he's about to cum.

I continued thrusting my fingers. He soon let out a high pitch moan. I watched him release his cum all over his stomach. He immediately relaxed his body. I took my fingers out and stared at his sweaty body. "So, did you see stars?", I said. He didn't reply and knocked out. I laughed and walked into the bathroom to take care of my tent down there.