Dare

I don't usually come to these gatherings. I get shy around others easily. Hoseok dragged me along, saying that we should see everyone since it's been awhile. But now here we are, playing truth or dare. A childish game. I regret coming. I don't fit in with this crowd.

"Let's go," I said lowly to Hoseok. He shook his head no and continued watching the bottle spin. I sighed and watched the bottle as well. It landed on Yoongi. Everyone sees him as a quiet person, but he's actually wild. "Yoongi!" Jimin said excitedly. "Truth or dare," Jimin said with a very nosy look. "Dare," Yoongi said. Jimin tapped his cheek, thinking of a dare.

"I dare you to peck Hoseok's lips," he said with a cheeky smile. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and pecked Hoseok's lips like it was nothing. Yoongi is the bold type sometimes only. Hoseok sat there with a heated face. He looked at me and pointed at his lips with a surprised look. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jimin spinning the bottle.

I stared at the bottle, hoping that it won't land on me. It slowly landed on Jungkook. Everyone likes him. I don't even know why. He's good looking and plays sports. That's it. "Dare," he said. Jimin tapped on his cheek once again. He looked at me, which made me very nervous. "I dare you to kiss Taehyung." I froze at my spot.

"U-Umm I can't," I quickly said. I felt my face starting to heat up. The last time I kissed someone was senior year in high school. That was three years ago! And I don't want to kiss Jungkook, especially in front of everyone. Jungkook got up from his place and walked towards me.

"I r-really don't want to," I said nervously. "It's just a kiss," Jungkook said and kneeled down to my level. I stared at his smirking face. I gulped down my saliva. Remembering everyone in the room, I quickly got up from my seat. "I can't, I'm sorry guys," I said and walked into a random bedroom.

I have to leave, but I can't just leave Hoseok. I walked back and forth thinking of what to do. Should I call Minho. I took out my phone and was about to click on Minho's contact, but stopped once I heard the door close. I looked at Jungkook who was now leaning against the door. "You want to leave?" He asked. I looked away from him and clicked on Minho's number.

"Obviously," I said and waited for Minho to pick up. Jungkook took my phone out of my hand and hung up the call. "What the heck?!" I said a bit angrily. I just want to go home. At this point, I'll just call Hoseok a ride.  I tried to get my phone back, but he wouldn't let me. "I'll drive you home," he said. I shook my head no and quickly grabbed my phone out of his hand.

"You have no ride home though, right?" I told him I'm contacting Minho to see if he can pick me up. He scoffed and crossed his arms again. "Minho? The soccer guy? Haven't seen him in awhile," he said with a bit of bitterness. I ignored him and texted him if he could pick me up. "Actually, can you give Hoseok a ride home," I said without looking at him.

He told me Yoongi was taking him, which got me a bit irritated. He didn't tell me and I was about to look for a ride for him. I got a text back from Minho, saying that he can't. I sighed from frustration. I had nobody else to contact since they're all busy too. I looked at Jungkook and sighed. "Need a ride?", he said. I slowly nodded.

"Kiss me first," he said with a smirk. I scoffed and told him never mind. I'll just walk home. I tried to push him out the way, but he grabbed my arm. Coming here was a mistake. I'm stuck with the cocky Jungkook. He never changed since high school. "It's just a kiss Taehyung," he said while leaning closer to me. I panicked a little by the closeness of our faces.

He leaned in for a kiss, but I dodged it. "I'm not trying to be on your list," I said. He scoffed and let go of my arm. "Fine, I guess we're both sleeping here tonight," he said while running his hand through his hair. I immediately looked at him. "F-Fine!" I yelled and walked towards him. I quickly pecked his lips and let out a sigh of relief. "That was nothing, do it again," he said.

I looked at him with an irritated look. He grabbed my hips and held me against him. I quickly put my hand on his chest for some space. "One more time please?" He asked with a smile. All this just to go home, huh? I gulped my saliva once again. I slowly leaned forward and kissed his lips. This time I took a little more time so he can be satisfied. He pulled my neck to deepen the kiss. He started sucking my bottom lip.

I pushed his chest to signal him to stop, but he didn't listen. He held me tightly against him. I stopped kissing back. He noticed and started kissing my neck. "S-Stop it," I said lowly, not wanting the others outside to hear. I would be embarrassed if they saw us right now. Without realizing, I let out a small moan. Jungkook chuckled and continued kissing my neck.

I held his shoulder tightly. This is going too far. He finally stopped and leaned his head back against the door. "Let me go now," I said without looking at him. He didn't do as I said. "Let me take in this moment for a minute," he said with his eyes closed. I looked at him confused. I didn't think hard about it..but I was curious about what he meant.

I asked him about it. He stood there silently for a minute. He walked me over to the bed and sat down. I looked at the door, wanting to walk out, but I was very curious. He sat there while playing with his fingers. Is he shy? All of a sudden. "I've been interested in you for awhile," he said lowly. He didn't look at me. I was shocked by the confession.

Jungkook was interested in me? I never expected him to be interested in me at all. "Really? I thought you only liked pretty people who can dress up," I said. I looked down, feeling a little sad by what I just said. "..You are pretty and the way you dress is comfy but also stylish." He leaned his arms back and looked up at the ceiling. "I never made a move because you're always around Namjoon."

Apparently Namjoon and Jungkook were rivals. They were always trying to be at top in the football team. Namjoon and I are still great friends. He would always help me with my work since he's book smart. "You seemed to like him a lot," Jungkook said with a pout. I stared at him for a minute. "I don't like him like that, but he is a great friend to me," I said. He shrugged his shoulders while still pouting. Maybe Jungkook isn't too bad...

I shook my head at the thought. What if he's playing with me right now. I looked at him again and analyzed his face. He looks like an upset little kid. "You probably won't give me a chance since people has known me for fucking around," he said. This kind of Jungkook is different. I've only seen him flirt. I thought that was his normal way of talking.

"It's my first time confessing, I'm a bit nervous," he said with a heated face. He never really had a relationship, now that I think about it. He did fuck around a lot, but never been in a serious relationship. I moved closer to him and pulled his face towards me. I built up the courage and kissed his lips deeply. He was shocked by the sudden action.

"Just give me time and maybe I'll give you a chance," I said with flushed cheeks. He smiled and pecked my lips. "I-I said give me time." He didn't listen to me and shut me up with another deep kiss. "I'm so happy..I'll wait as long as you want," he said and buried himself into my neck.