Kitty (m)

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook! Please go dress up!" I said while covering my eyes with a heated face. Jungkook pouted and walked back into the bedroom with his tail being dragged on the ground. I found Jungkook in a cardboard box when I was coming home from work. This was about two months ago. He was tiny. Now he's grown so much, it's a little hard caring for him.

Jungkook came back out and laid on top of me on the couch. I groaned a little by his weight. I'm used to him being clingy to me now. I petted his brown ears while changing the channel on the tv. He leaned into my hand. I was busy watching an unfamiliar show but soon was caught off guard by Jungkook licking my arm. "W-What are you doing?" I asked while pulling my arm back. He hugged my waist and buried his face into my neck. "I'm hungry," he said. 'Hungry' as in having sex. That's what he calls it.

I told him he just took a shower, but he didn't listen to me. He hovered above me. I started to get nervous because once Jungkook is 'hungry' he doesn't stop. "How about we go out, hm?" I asked nervously while pushing him by his chest. He moved my hands and started kissing my neck. I called him again but soon gave up. I saw how his tail was moving side to side in the air. I can feel the little licks he makes on my neck.

His hand slid into my shorts. I bit my lip at the feeling of his hand roaming in that area. He took off my shorts and spread my legs wider. I was shocked by the action. This is going too fast. I was about to get up, but stopped once he put two fingers in me. My head fell back at the feeling. He pulled my shirt up and sucked on my chest, leaving light marks. He kept curving his fingers to hit a certain spot.

"E-Enough," I said through heavy breaths. He didn't stop and thrust his fingers faster. The spot he was hitting over and over again made me stop talking. My moans would cut me off. "I'm desperate," he said in a low tone. At moments like these, it's hard to control him. He took his fingers out, hoping that we were already done. I was about to close my eyes but immediately stopped by Jungkook pulling me closer by the thighs.

I heard him groan while getting ready to put himself in me. "I was hungry yesterday too," he said. I ignored him and covered my eyes with my arm. I clenched my shirt with my other hand. He pushed himself all the way in me. I gasped at how deep he went. He moaned loudly, saying that it feels good. I blushed at his words. He leaned his head back with his mouth open. He thrust slowly. A smile appeared on his face. Feeling more embarrassed, I slapped his hand lightly. "S-Stop smiling," I said while covering my eyes again. I heard him laugh, which made my face more heated.

He grabbed my hips tightly and thrust faster. I quickly grabbed onto the couch to stay in place. He smirked once we finally made eye contact. He leaned down and pecked my lips. His thrusts were still going quick. I couldn't control my moans. Pleasure took over my body. He buried his face into my neck. I felt his breath hitting my shoulder.

Later on, I came onto my stomach. Jungkook didn't stop. He continued thrusting. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to knock out right then and there, but he wouldn't let me. We continued this until morning came.

-

"So cute," I said while looking at the baby bunnies. I picked one up and carried it like a baby. I looked at Jungkook, who was now pouting. He wasn't looking at me. "You want a sibling?" I asked him. He shook his head no while still not looking at me. "But you're always lonely when I'm at work," I said. I played with the bunny's tiny paw.

Jungkook stayed quiet for a while. I put the bunny down and continued walking home from shopping with a pouting Jungkook behind me. "What's wrong, hm?" I asked while fixing his crooked beanie. He was still avoiding my eyes. "H-How would you feel if I started petting other humans?" He asked. Petting other humans? "You don't pet humans," I said.

He stayed silent again. Jealous Jungkook is fun to play with. I laughed by the way he was acting. I intertwined our hands and smiled softly at him. He finally looked at me. "If you bring a baby home then you won't pay attention to me," he said. He's so cute. I cupped his cheeks and squished them. He still looked sad. I chuckled and pecked his lips. "Don't be sad, I'll always be looking at you only," his beanie moved because of his ears. I fixed his beanie once again. He finally looked happy and held my hand.

We arrived home before sundown. I took off my sweater and sighed from feeling tired. "Taehyung," Jungkook called. I hummed in response. "I'm hungry," he said while wrapping his arms around me. Before I could respond, he dragged me to the bedroom.