Omega 1 (m)

I glanced at Taehyung again. I've been curious about him for quite a while now. He looks slimmer than the other alphas. "Jungkook" Namjoon called. I hummed in response. "You okay?" I nodded and looked back at Taehyung. I watched him walk away from his friends. Without realizing, I followed him.

"Where you going?" Yoongi asked. I yelled back "bathroom" and quickly caught up to Taehyung. I slowed down once a certain silver object caught my eyes. I picked it up and examined the pink pills. I smirked a little. How fun.

I walked into the bathroom and was met with a faint sweet smell. Taehyung looked through his bag frantically. He immediately looked at me with a worried look. "Omega, huh?" I set the pills next to the sink. He took them quickly. "No wonder you look smaller than others." He ignored me and was about to put the pill in his mouth.

"Taking all that medicine is unhealthy," I said while leaning against the wall. He hesitated, but soon put the pill down. "Leave me alone please." He said without looking at me. I examined him again.

I knew he was an omega. It was obvious from the way he acts shy, the way he's smaller and slimmer from everyone. This just makes me more excited. "Do it naturally," I said. He looked at me disgusted. "I'm not like that." I hummed in response. Forget it. I groaned a little and walked out.

I was about to walk back to my friends but stopped once the sweet smell started to become stronger. I heard the bathroom door open. "W-Wait.," Taehyung said while peeking out the door. "Please don't tell anyone." He said through heavy breaths. He was about to close the door, but I immediately came back in.

I grabbed his bag and held him by the waist. I knew it was going to be bad if I left him alone. I covered my nose to block the smell. This is dangerous. Especially in a school full of alphas. "We have to be quick," I said. He didn't respond. I groaned once again and quickly picked him up. Risking myself for an omega that barely knows me, huh?

I looked at him through the rear mirror. He was sweating nonstop. I felt myself getting hot. Control yourself. I took deep breaths while still covering my nose. "..Jungkook..please." He moaned. I looked at him through the mirror once he called me. He started taking off his uniform. "H-Hey wait." I stuttered.

"It's too hot." He said while unbuttoning his shirt. We finally arrived at my house. Not caring about how I parked, I pulled him out of the car and helped him get inside. "..You're good at controlling." He laughed. I set him on my bed. He continued taking off his shirt and pants. "I'll stay outside," I said.

He grabbed my wrist. I felt the heat coming from his hand. "Please.." He begged. Control, control. Even if he said he wasn't like this, I know how different omegas get when they're in heat. He must never experience this. I smirked a little by the thought.

"You're asking for it," I said while getting on top of him. I leaned in for a kiss, but he turned away. I scoffed by the action. I kissed his neck softly. He started grinding against me. I smiled a little through kisses. I squeezed his thighs lightly. I went down to his hips and left light kisses again.

"..H-Hurry." He moaned. I felt myself getting more turned on by his moans. I unbuttoned my jeans. I examined his whole body. I roamed my hands on his side, down to his hips. "You're cute," I said while lining myself against his hole. I watched him clench the pillows tightly. I smirked at the sight. I thrust myself in him, forgetting that this might be his first time.

He winced loudly with his eyes shut. "My bad," I said and leaned against his neck. I continued thrusting roughly. I didn't realize how greedy I was getting. He was a moaning mess. I liked the feeling of his heavy breathing against my neck. "S-Slow down." He said. I ignored him and continued thrusting. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

His moans started sounding more like cries. I looked at him and saw tears in his eyes. I leaned into his neck again and felt myself almost at my limit. I felt his lips touching my shoulder lightly. I tried ignoring his cries, but I couldn't. I groaned once again and grabbed his chin. I kissed him softly to calm him down. He tried looking away, but I held him still.

"Stop resisting, we've gone this far already," I said. The look he gave me made my chest heavy. He pulled me into another kiss. I moved my hand up to his neck and deepened the kiss.

I woke up without Taehyung next to me. While still half asleep, I rubbed my face and looked around. I can tell he left quickly. I laughed a little from memories last night.