Omega 2 (m)

Nothing changed. Taehyung was still focused on his work. We don't talk much before or after what happened. I still watch over him because after seeing him drop his pills, I know for sure he's not good at being careful.

He sat at his desk and opened his textbook. It was lunchtime. I looked back at him once again and left with my friends. "Have you guys done it with an omega before?" Namjoon asked. I scoffed by the question. "I've done it with alphas and betas only," Hoseok sighed. "You sound sad," I said.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I heard omegas are the best at sex," he said. I rolled my eyes. I thought of the event that happened three days ago. I smiled a little at the memories. We grabbed our lunches and sat at our usual table. "Where did you go the other day? We didn't want to ask yesterday because we thought it might be personal.." Namjoon asked. "Just had a stomach ache," I said and shoved a piece of chip in my mouth.

The others were talking about things I didn't really care about. I picked at my sandwich knowing that Taehyung doesn't really eat lunch. I never seen him get lunch. "I'll see you guys after school," I said and grabbed the sandwich. I left before my friends bid their goodbyes. I headed towards the classroom Taehyung was in. I opened the door and saw him with his earphones on, bopping his head a little. How cute. I walked to him and set the sandwich on his desk. He looked up at me and took out his earphones. "You're working hard," I said while pulling a chair next to him.

"I have to since I'm coming to a school like this," he said while continuing reading. I told him to eat the sandwich, but he kept refusing. "If you want to look like an alpha, you need to start eating because you're very slim," I said while leaning back into the chair. I closed my eyes for a minute. I heard him opening the container. I smiled at the action.

-

I always glanced at him throughout the class. It's a habit of mine now. I watched how he would panic when his mechanical pencil would run out of lead. Or how he squints his eyes sometimes to see better. I looked back at the board, but my eyes stopped on a certain person. He had light brown hair. I don't know his name at all, but I see the way he's eyeing Taehyung. I see his head turn to look at him. I set my chin on my palm and glared at him from behind.

The bell finally rang. I packed my things slowly while everyone ran out the door. The teacher called for Taehyung. I watched the two while I zipped my bag. I walked out and planned to stay by the gate for him. "Jungkook! Yoongi wants us to go to his house for a bit..he got some girls coming over," Hoseok said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Is that why he didn't come to school?" I asked. He shrugged. "I'm busy, maybe next time," I said and walked towards the gate. "You're always busy, what have you been doing?" he asked with a suspicious look.

"Nothing important," I replied and walked away from him quickly. He called for me again, but I ignored him. I waited by the gate for twenty minutes. What's so important that they have to talk for that long?..What if he's in heat? I shook my head at the thought. I didn't want to think of things like that. Taehyung's a smart student, maybe it is something important.

It's almost been thirty minutes. I groaned and walked backed into the school gates. Where the hell is he? I headed towards the classroom, but nobody was there. I walked around quickly looking for him. I started to panic. Thoughts of him in heat started to worry me.

I started to run once I heard a loud thud in the locker room. "I knew you were an omega," the guy from earlier said. I immediately pushed him off of Taehyung. He looked terrified. "J-Jungkook," he said while his tears were threatening to fall. "I saw you guys the other day," the guy said. "His smell was so sweet and strong that I-,"

I punched him before he could finish his sentence. I grabbed Taehyung and walked him out before the other guy could get up. I fixed his shirt and examined his face. He still looked scared. "He tried biting me," he said with a shaky voice. I stared at him for a minute. "Let's go," I said and took him to my car.

I brought him back to my house because after that, I know he was going to be scared the whole night. Omegas will always be scared if they're attacked like that. Even if they're in heat or not. He sat on my bed and stared at the ground. He looked up at me. His eyes were red from crying in the car.

"I'm scared Jungkook," he said lowly. My chest felt heavy by what he said. He immediately got off the bed and hugged me tightly. I was shocked a little by the action. I hugged him back. "It's okay," I said while rubbing circles on his back. I felt my uniform getting wet, but I could care less. Our bodies swayed a little. His cries soon calmed down.

I inhaled his sweet smell from his neck. I didn't realize that I started leaving light kisses on his neck. "J-Jungkook," He said. I quickly pushed him away. I covered my mouth with a heated face. "S-Sorry, I should stay outside," I said and was about to go out. He grabbed the back of my uniform to stop me.

He begged me to stay. I looked at his doe eyes. They were so...cute. He pecked my lips. I stared at him for a minute but soon brought him into a deep kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded and brought me back into the kiss. I pushed him onto the bed and hovered above him.

-

"Please comfort me," he cried. I wiped his tears and kissed his lips softly. I lined myself against his hole. He started moving his hips by the feeling of my tip poking his hole. I wanted him to forget what happened. I just want to be gentle with him at all times. I pushed myself in while not breaking the kiss. He stopped the kiss for a minute once I was fully in him. He moaned at the feeling.

"I-It doesn't hurt," he said. I laughed a little at his cute reaction and kissed him once again. I started moving at a slow pace. I felt him kissing my neck. The action made me more turned on. I thrusted faster. His moans became louder. He clenched the bed sheets tightly. I loved his expressions. I knew for sure we're not going to school tomorrow.

He turned around on all fours and I entered him again. He moaned loudly by the feeling again. I held his hips tightly and thrusted roughly into him. I leaned down and kissed his back. The view of him with his head against the pillow and his hips high up against me made me not want to stop at all. I kissed his neck, which made him tense up a little. "Don't worry, I'm not going to bite," I said softly to calm him down. I left hickeys on his neck and felt satisfied with what I made.

I felt myself coming to an end. I thrusted faster, wanting to come together. "I like you so much," I said through pants. I immediately took myself out of him and came on his back. "You took it out?" He said through heavy breaths. "Don't want to get you pregnant," I said. He looked at me confused. I wiped the cum off his back and turned him around. "You really don't know your body huh?" He blushed from embarrassment. I laughed and pulled him into a hug.

"I left a mark," he said while touching the hickey on my chest. "I left more on your back," I said and hugged him tighter before he could get up to look at it.

-

One day I'll make him my mate. I'll give him time when he's ready. From then on, I knew he was my fated pair.