The DATE

Getting ready for a date os WAAY harder than you think. You have to take a shower, pick out the best outfit you have, find shoes you know won't hurt you, do your hair, and many other things. It SUCKS! But, it's Totally worth it. I'm now waiting for Bryan to pick me up. I had texted him my address earlier. I then heard a knock at my door and opened it to see Bryan leaning against the door frame. I smiled. He looked up at me and looked me in the eyes. His eyes widened and his mouth opened a bit. "Wow, you look...great..." He said in complete awe. I smiled. "Well, thank you, you look great too!" I said smiling. He smiled. "So, are you ready m'lady?" He asked. I nodded. He leant out his hand and I took it. We ended up driving to, Starbucks. (Idk it was the first thing that came to mind XD) We ordered what we wanted and sat down. "It's great seeing you in real life." I said to him. He nodded. "Yeah, different, but it's cool seeing you." He said smiling. I smiled in return. "You do look beautiful Kay." He said. I smiled. "And you look handsome." I laughed a bit. He took my hand and we stared into each others eyes. We started leaning in but right when our lips were about to touch, our names got called and we quickly pulled away. We let go of each others hands and went to get what we ordered. We walked out and went to the car. We drove to StarWay and walked in the park. We were now looking at the sunset on the hill. Bryan had his eyes on me the whole time. I looked over to see him looking at me. "What?" I asked laughing. He smiled and shrugged. "Nothing, just enjoying the view." He said. "Ok, your not even looking at the sunset." I told him. "No, your a much more beautiful view." He said. I blushed. "Aww, your cute when you blush." He said looking at my face. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled. He reached for my hand again and cupped my face with his other. The gap between us started to close and soon our lips touched. His hands wrapped around my waist, while I wrapped my hands around his neck. We pulled away slowly and put out foreheads together. We were looking into each others eyes and laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I asked laughing. "Depends, why are YOU laughing?" He asked laughing as well. "Okay, just shut up." I said kissing him again. We pulled away and he kissed my cheek. "It's getting late." I said. He nodded. "Want me to drop you at your place?" He asked. "Can't you stay with me?" I asked. He laughed. "Sure, what shall we do there?" He asked. "Hmmm watch a movie?" I asked. He smiled. "Beat ya to the car!" He said getting up and running. "Hey, you got a head start!" I yelled. We ended up watching (Favorite Movie)

I'm in Tennessee! WOOHOO!!! Okay, so it's 1:37 and I'm tired. But I thought that I would make a new chapter! Anyways, have a goodnight, Morning, or afternoon wherever your at! Boi Boi! PEACE!!!