Afterparty!

We took a bunch of pictures before driving to the after party. Bryan and I decided to drive with the 5SOS boys. We started talking about random things. "No! Remember that one time when Kay was like 16 and her parents trusted her babysitting us. And she wasn't watching and we broke the TV?" Michael asked. "I remember that! Ash and I were so....scared." Gia said. Ash looked at her. Calum whispered something to Ash. He nodded. Once we got there, we all walked out. "Once we got inside, people clapped at me and Bry. We smiled. The after party looked like this-

 The after party looked like this-

After eating, and having a conversation with Every Single Person there, people started having speeches. We all laughed when my dad said that he thought I was gonna be wit Michael, only because we were so close, but that changed. Next, was Chal.

"I remember being kids and always talking about our futures. Yes, the 3 amigos and I were always playing pranks on Kay, or Gia, sometimes Ash. Heck, even all three of them together. But, we were all as close as children being tied together. Especially Ash and Gia. Those 2, were always together. It pained me when I heard they broke it off. But, this isn't about them. It's about Kay and Bryan. Screw off Ash!" Chal said, laughing. "Anyways, I was there when Kay first got the text from Bryan. So was Cal and Michael. Just a random number, texting my sister. I didn't know how to trust Bryan until I got into a chat with him. He was super kind, super sweet and he and Kay got along super well. That's when I realised. The two would be perfect together. And, through that, I found someone I deeply cared, and loved as well." She took a glance at Cal. "A kinda long story short, he loved me back as well. But, it would have never happened if Bryan and Kay hadn't helped me to do it. But not only them, but Luke as well. He helped the most. I love you Calum, Luke, Michael, Ashton, and Gia. But mostly, I love you Kay. For all those awesome years."

Chal sat down, and I hugged her. "May I propose a speech? Not only for Kay, but for someone I deeply care for as well?" Ashton asked, but most Bryan and I. Bryan and I smiled. "Go for it!" We said. Ashton smiled, taking the mic.

"So, I um...I had a girl once. I loved her and she did too. We had been together since 8th grade actually. 10 years together. After so many years, I thought I was being to clingy. Though no matter how much she said I wasn't. I knew I was.  Looking back now, I know I wasn't. But you can't change he past. Like you can't change how many DMs on Twitter I still haven't answered Kay back on." The crowd laughed again. "But, her name was Gia. I still love her, though I know she probably won't return that love anymore. I probably broke her, though I thought I was being too clingy. Maybe she has already found someone else. Gia, I love you. I'm sorry."

Ash sat down. I pat his back. It was silent for a bit. "Ash..?" I head Gia say. We all looked up. "Why would you say that?" She asked. Ash looked down, sadly. She lifted up his head. "I love you, you brain head." She said, before kissing him. Ashton leant forward, rapping his hands around her waist? The crowd screamed and clapped. "GET A ROOM!!" We heard my nephew yell. "PLAN A WORKED!!" Luke yelled. The group and I looked at him. "Luke...shut the f**k up." Michael said. Calum and Chal hugged. Bryan kissed my nose. What a wonderful afterparty it was. Well...not until Luke got too drunk and started using the table as a pole...to...to dance on....Merry Christmas?

After party done diggity dog dong! I love it! Well...at least I do. I don't know what you guys will honk. Hopefully it'll be good. Merry Christmas! Love ya guys!!
           -😊🤗Kay🤗😊