Almost A Year Of Texting Later

I don't know...but I've been feeling sick lately. Chal has as well. I don't know if we've been passing something to each other or what. I think she passed it to me because her sickness started about a month before mine.  All I know, is that I'm going to a doctor today about it. I got off my bed and walked downstairs to see something in the garbage can. A pregnancy test..? I picked it up with a paper towel for it to reveal someone was pregnant. I went upstairs again. I went into the over living room to reveal Gia and Ashton. "Hey, are you pregnant?" I asked her. She was confused. "Uhh, Kay...that's not mine." She said. Ashton nodded. "Yeah, we've been real careful." He said. Gia lightly hit him, laughing. I walked out. I would ask Bryan, but he's not a girl. I the went into the living room to reveal Chal. I set the pregnancy test down. She eyes it. "You pregnant?" She asked. I shook my head. "No...someone threw it in the garbage can." I said. She eyes it. "Who's is it? You know?" I asked. "It's mine." She said. I nodded, looking away. My eyes widened. "It's yours!?" I asked. She nodded, slowly. "Have you told Calum?" I asked. She nodded. "I did." She said. "And? His reaction?" I asked. She smiled. "He's so happy!" She said. I hugged her, lightly. "You think it's gonna be Australian?" I asked. She shrugged. "Maybe. Hope so." She said. I smiled. Bryan came downstairs. "Kay, ya ready?" He asked. I nodded. "Who's pregnancy test?" He asked. I pointed to Chal. His eyes lit up. "Ooh congrats! Does Calum know?" He asked, hugging her lightly. She nodded. "He does and he's happy!" She said. He nodded. "I want to have kids as well. Probably not happening anytime soon though." He frowned. I kissed his head. He smiled. "Anyways. See ya guys." She said. Bryan and I nodded, walking outside, into the car, on the way to the Doctors office.

(A while in the waiting room later)

"Kay." The doctor said. I got up, with Bryan as we followed the nurse. She led us into the room and we waited for the doctor. Finally after 7 minutes, she came in. "So, Kay according to the nurse, you aren't sick." She said. I was confused. "Then....why am I feeling sick? An I maybe catching something?" I asked. The doctor shrugged. "Probably not Mrs.Dechart." She said. Bryan sat there, thinking. "Try this." The doctor said, handing me a pregnancy test. "Why a pregnancy test?" I asked. "Sickness can come from pregnancy." She said. I nodded. "Nearest bathroom?" I asked. "Down the hall." She said. I nodded, going down the hall. I went into the bahroom..and did my business...I closed my eyes, honestly kind of nervous. I checked it and my eyes widened at the sight. I nearly ran back to the room. I opened the door. "Let me see.." The doctor said. I held my breath. The doctor slowly broke into a smile. "And Kay..you are pregnant." She said.

Ooooooh! I have been wanting to wrote this chapter for a while! What'll it be? A girl, boy? Hmm 🤔
                    Love ya! 
                                    -😊🤗Kay🤗😊