Together

DemVans: Rise and shine motha truckers! Your girl has a new boyfriend!

Jackaboi: Does that mean you'll stop flirting with me! Cause I have a girlfriend! Her names Signe and who invited Jackie to the chat!

SaladAss: I did. I liked her smartass ways!

DemVans: thanks Felix! And Jack, I mean Kay and Bryan are together!

Wait, how did she know we were together now?

QueenKay: ahem Jackie, how did you know Bryan and I were together?

CoRyXkEnShIn: ohhh, Jaackie your in troublee

DemVans: uhm, I may have followed you guys

MyBoiBryan: stalker much Jackie?

IanDeCox: Well, I guess she is since she DID follow you.

QueenKay: AND does anyone else here know she was going to?

Jackaboi: nope, not me

I KNEW Jack wouldn't know. He'd tell me.

Markimoo: Might have mentioned it, but I wasn't listening.

Of course Mark wouldn't listen

CoRyXkEnShIn: I did, and was about to tell you, but Jackie said she'd kill me if I did.

Of course Cory's afraid of Jackie. He always has been

SaladAss: Oh trust me, I knew, but Jackie's ma gurl so I didn't tell.

And of COURSE Felix wouldn't tell anyone crap

IanDeCox: Idk, no one EVER tells me crap.

True, mostly because he'd tell everyone within 5 seconds

SmolBleuBean: Whah?

And of course Ethan wouldn't have NO idea what we're talking about

MyBoiBryan: I mean, I was on the date with you.

Yep, that is a true fact right there!

Jackaboi: I guess now it's my job to make it funny! The washing machine and the painting...died..

Markimoo: Okay that's WAY more Dark than funny!

SaladAss: Jack...*puts hand on shoulder* We need to work on your people skills buddy...

QueenKay: Yeah, jack, you need to work on it...

MyBoiBryan: XD

I got off my phone and walked downstairs. I saw Bryan on his phone on the couch so I decided to scare him. I snuck up behind him and yelled. He jumped off the couch and landed on the ground. Once he saw me, he burst out laughing. "Seriously Kay?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, of course I have to." I kissed his cheek and was about to walk away when he grabbed my waist and pulled me down. We laughed and I laid my head on his chest. He kissed me and I laid my hea in the crook of his neck. We both smiled and laid there for the rest of the day. Little did we know, Jackie, Lydia, and Maggie were outside our windows taking pictures. (Stalker am I right?)

Another chapter done! I have LOTS of ideas and for now on, I'm gonna make texting, but POV's in these chapters! Hoped you enjoyed! Boi Boi! PEACE!!!