They Stole $1.7 million...

So, I just finished watching a newest The Game Theorists video. And...I'm literally the most disappointed person in the world right now. I'm so sorry for those 50 YouTubers who got all that money stolen from them. Money that rightfully belonged to them. Money that was keeping them from being homeless. Matt has a child, he needed all that money. And Defy Media took that money! Disgusting! Defy had done enough already, they steal money to have only a couple of weeks later, shut down. Leaving Smosh Homeless, and Anthony penny less. A literal quote by Matt from his video! I'm going to leave 2 links. One from above, and one below once I finish this passage. I just CANT! just CANT believe that Defy would do this to those YouTubers. 1of those YouTubers being MatPat. Also, Defy stole about 47,000 dollars from Ryland Adams, AKA Shane Dawson's boyfriend. This company is not fair. Not fair to it's workers, not fair to the people, and most importantly, not even fair to it's colleague YouTubers. YouTubers who paid zero dollars to only be part of a company, that didn't even care for them. A company would didn't even want to help her. But to only steal and take what wasn't theirs. Some, weren't even colleague's of Defy, they were friends with some of the people running it. I'm not saying all of the workers of Defy did this, but only the top people running it. And I hope those people are ashamed. They caused this. But, as Matt said, I'm going to spread the word! I'm pretty sure most of you have seen this video, but I'm sharing it again. Just in case. You need to hear the whole story first...