Answering Random Questions from the internet (Author Noteeeee)

When did you screw everything up, but no one found out it was you?

Evvveryone finds out it's me! Also, I screw up all the time with things!

What would you name your boat if you had one?

Hmm...so much control with this answer....the....Writer's Block! Yeeeah!

What will finally break he internet?

If the Paul Brothers keep starting drama! Dayum I'm proud of myself for that answer 😎

What celebrity or Celebrities would you rate as a perfect 10

Uhh Bryan Dechart, and all the 5SOS boys XD...ok I'll leave now..

What is the best purchases you've ever made?

Uhhhh...I don't really buy things..I hardly even walk out of my house...what does sunlight look light again?

What are some things that sound like compliments, but are actually insults?

I mean...I can be at times. Literally. I look and sound like one, but I truly am an insult...and insult of a bunch of mistakes mixed into one.

What body part wouldn't you mind losing?

Honestly...I'd rather lose my- would you REALLY think I would wanna lost ANY of my body parts? Oh hell no! I need those to live!

What's your bigger screw up in the kitchen?

Lol.....the kitchen is as much as a screw up as my sister. And she is not a screw up because she wasn't a mistake..

What's the closest thing to real magic?

Lol. Definitely not me! That's for sure!

What's the craziest thing, one of your teachers has done?

So, this isn't a teacher, but a sub. So one time I was doing my work, regularly, well..more like on a doc talking to a bunch of friends. And the sub asked, aye girl, ya rocking that?" I looked around, to see him staring at me, saying that. Later on, when I asked to use the bathroom, he said "you GO girl!" I almost had a panic attack...he was like....99 years old. Wtf?

Who is the messiest person you know?

I mean, I'm not THAT messy, but I can sometimes be. But I'd have to say....my brother!

What is he dumbest way you've been injured?

So...uhm...long story. So my brother had this huge well kinda tiny bow, drive able toy truck he always drove in. And so, my bro, sis, and I were in it, he told me to go to the back, and as I was standing up, he started driving. Wtf bro! Your not supposed to drive and expect me to be ok! I literally cracked my head open!

What's the most useless talent you have?

I mean...I am a useless talent SOOOO

What would be on the gag reel of you life?

My ENTIRE life...because it is a gag..

Which 3 words describe you best?

Weird....Crazy....Insane....

What is your best feature?

I mean...I like my eyes. They're Hazel and idk I just like them. Honestly better than anything else I have.

Which common saying phrase describes you most?

I'm dead!

Who was your role model as a child?