Story Time! (A/N)

So, my friend Jay, yeah remember him? He wasn't always a he. In fact, he isn't a he. He's a she. And her name wasn't always Jay. It is Jacquelynn. Here is the story of her. So Jackie and I met in 6th grade. We were best friends since day 4 of 6th grade. I met her in Family Time, what you may call Homeroom. She was the person, who brought me together with all my bestest friends today. And this story may sound like I am ranting, but out of all honesty! I am! I am ranting about this. She isn't the person she used to be. And Jackie, if you read this, you'll know EXACTLY why I am making this. And I am sorry to all of you, who I am ranting to. I just wanted my best friend back. Oh shoot I'm actually tearing up oh Jeez. XD. Hope ya like my rant!

(Story Begins about Jay, Here!!!)

So, when I met Jackie, she wasn't Gay. Or anything like she is today. She was my best friend. We laughed, we cried, we did EVERY little thing imaginable together. But, that's until she met Marlee. A girl I never really liked. Marlee introduced Jackie into the musical Hamilton. Now, I HATED Hamilton. I never really liked it. So, Jackie and I had EVERYTHING in common. We loved Markiplier, JackSepticEye, PewDiePie, Dan and Phil, Thomas Sanders, Christian Delgrosso, anyone out there. That all changed when she watched Hamilton though. That was the ONLY thing she ever talked about. We soon lost each others interests. She became a total Musical freak, I stayed the same happy bouncy YouTube weirdo I am today. We lost EVERYTHING in common. Now, my friends and I still had time to get her back to her old self. But one must not change another, that person must decide to change themselves. So, we waited for that. It never happened. All we've all ever wanted was to help Jackie, to make her happy. But, she made that hard. I tried, and tried. Used all my strength on her. That made my grades drop. Made, my life drop. Made my ADD/ADHD worse cause I wasn't watching that. I was always told you met everyone for a reason. As if their your soulmate, your forever best friend, your friend that becomes an enemy, the person you don't know anymore, or just your friend. Sometimes, a memory. But I tried to not make it go that way. I always wanted the ones who were close to me now, to be close forever. I loved Jackie like she was my sister. But, when she watched that one musical, she all of a sudden wanted a name change, a body change, a gender change. Now, we're only 11, 12 during this like WTF your hormones haven't even CHANGED yet. How do you know your sexuality. So, she made us all call her Jordan, AKA her FIRST name change that was boy/girl name. And made us call her Them, they, the. WTF. I mean, if your hormones changed, and you knew for SURE, then sure I'd call you that. But that girl knew that name changing was illegal until the age of 18. So, then, she started dating a bunch of people. May I remind you, we're only 11, 12 in this, girl you don't need like 15 boyfriends in 1 year. So, she dated some of my good friends, Payton, Scott. She dated a girl named Daisy. And then had a crush on a guy named JP for months man. And I am proud to say, that I am still friends with her exes XD. Heck, I'm still friends with her most previous ex, whom I will get to later in the story. And may I say, this last relationship, lasted like a week. New record! Let me just say, I made some healthy friend relationships with everyone's exes. What? I'm a friendly person XD. So, then the end of the year came, we thought that this was all just a phase and waited till 7th grade. Now, when 7th grade came, it got worse. Though I met a boy i had a crush on for like 1 minute an then it ended. His name, was Egunn. I was pretty much the 1st person he met from this school, and I got his back! But not his friends back. Aww heck naw, I'd rather have my period then have his friends backs. And that's saying a lot! And, Egunn was also the "hottest" 7th grader so seriously everyone, but me, had a crush on him. And, thank you for my award for that! My family time teacher, AKA the BEST family time teacher of 7th grade, I said I'd miss him when I'd leave, and I did, almost gave me an award. Well, not really. But my friend did! Well, the award was drawing paper, and let me just say, I have some pretty good drawings in there. Recently I drew this, from another one she gave me.