Rings

I sat in the room waiting for Bryan to come in here so we could stream the new Spiderman game. I talked to the stream in the meantime. “Yes, I do love Bryan. Before him, though yes I did date Ethan, and I assure you Ethan and I are truly good good friends!” I told them. I smiled as I read the comments. I laughed. “Fatal Destiny, I don’t know if he ever even WILL ask me to marry him. Maybe one day. I don’t know.” I told the camera. I mean, it took Jonathan literally 10 years to give up the courage to ask my sister to marry him.” I told them. I laughed at the responses in the chat. “Yes Venom Fate, Jon was a total shy bastard. But, he IS my brother and they are having a baby soon so, can’t wait for that one!” I said. “How weird are you and Bryan’s conversations? Says Blaze Assault.” I said to the chat. I looked at the camera, and burst out laughing. “Well, most of our conversations are weird.” Bryan said coming in the room. I laughed. “You wouldn’t believe it.” I said. “Get off my chair.” Bryan laughed. “Aww why? It’s comfy Dechart.” I said. “You can sit on my lap.” Bryan said quickly. I looked at him with a crazed look. “Yeah, ok.” I got up. “Thank you my lady.” He said sitting down. “Just don’t squish me.” Bryan joked. “How can I squish you when I’m not even close to being fat.” I said sitting on his lap. “I don’t know…maybe because…I don’t know.” He said. I laughed. “Bryan…why the HECK, is there an onion ring in your pocket?” I asked when we started playing the game. “Because I get hungry!” He said. “So you decide to stuff an onion ring in there?” I asked. “Ok, yes. I had a taste for onion rings!” Bryan laughed. “I’m not kissing onion breath.” I told him. He looked at the camera. “This is literally what I have to deal with….everyday…” Bryan said. “I’m not THAT hard to deal with.” I said. Bryan grabbed my hands. “Yes, you are my love. Though yes, I do love you. You are sometimes hard to deal with.” He joked. “And this is what I have to deal with.” I told the stream. “Who has it harder? Kay or I?” Vote in the stream!” Bryan said. I laughed. “Oh Jesus christ.” I laughed. I read the Twitch chat. “Ha Dechart! I have the most votes on it!” I laughed in mid-sentence. Bryan looked at the camera blankly. “Wow…thanks guys” He said. I laughed so hard I leant on his chest. “I told you!” I told him. He smiled. “yeah yeah, I guess ya did!” He said. I clapped and rubbed my hands together. Bryan dug in his other pocket and dug out a ring pop. “What the Heck Bryan!” I said laughing. He shrugged. “What? I’m hungry!” He said. I facepalmed. “I know, but seriously. Why does everything you have in your pocket, have “Ring” in it?” I asked him. “Because I like things that end with ring.” He said. “As you can see guys, I DO have it hard.” I told the camera. “I’m not THAT bad.” Bryan said. I looked at him. “Ok, I am THAT bad…” He said. I nodded. After about an hour or so, Bryan got up to use the bathroom. “Play for me, ok?” He asked. I nodded. I continued playing. “Dang guys, Bryan takes LONG bathroom breaks, or he’s going to get more things that end with ring.” I said to the camera. I accidentally pressed a button on the PS4 controller and the screen changed to  bunch of words. “Will You Marry Me?” I said, reading it. I looked over and I saw Bryan on one knee. My eyes widened. “Bryan?” I asked. “Kay Ciara Waters, will you marry me? My crazy, son of a crappy person, self?” He asked. I looked at him. I laughed. “I KNEW that all those rings were just for show!” I said running up to him and hugging him. He laughed. “But, it was funny, right?” He asked. “Har har har, yes, it was!” I told him. He laughed. “Now guys, she has to deal with me, for the rest of her life!” Bryan said. “Yes, but I got to say, you are the guy that every girl would literally dream of having.” I told him. “Stop, your making me blush!” Bryan said. I shrugged smiling. “Now, we’re even!"