Party Accidents (P2)

(Bryan's POV)

"OH MY GOD!!!" I heard Kay scream from the other end. At the end of that, I heard a loud crash. "KAY!! BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!" I yelled. No answer. "KAY!!" I yelled. "Bryan! What happened!!" Luke yelled. I put down the phone."Kay! Something happened to her!" I said. We looked at each other. We then hear the cops sirens down the street. "Sierra, Crystal, stay here with the babies please." I ordered. The 2 nodded. We all ran out of the house and down where the cops were. We go down the street to see a bad car crash. So bad that one of the cars were crushed. Windows and all. But the car badly damaged looked a lot like a car I had seen. We all stepped closer to where the police stopped the people from walking in. We saw a person talking to a cop. Probably one of the people in the crash. We saw medics dragging out a woman from the car crushed. We took a deeper look and what saw me crushed me.

"KAY!!!" I yelled. She laid there, limp, blood everywhere, and eyes closed. "KAY!!" I tried running. The cops held on to me. "THAT'S MY WIFE!! LET ME GET TO HER!!" I yelled. I was too strong for the cops and I ran over to Kay. The others behind me. "Kay! Kay wake up!" I said. She laid there on the wheeling bed. I started getting tears to my eyes. "Kay...Kay wake up...tell me it's going to be ok. Tell me the most stupid thing..." I begged. She didn't move. I started crying. I turned back to the others. Cal, Chal, and Michael were in a group hug. The 3 were crying. Luke and I hugged, crying. Ashton and Gia cried on each other. "Guys. Get away from the body. We have to get her to the hospital. We still might have time." They ordered. We stepped away as they wheeled her in.

We got back to the house. "What's wrong? What happened?" Crystal asked. Michael ran to her, crying. As did Luke to Sierra. "What happened. Luke you're scaring me." Sierra said. "She's gone! My sister is gone!" Gia cried. "What do you mean gone?" Crystal asked. "Kay died in a car crash!" Calum said. "Oh my God..." Crystal said. Sierra and her started forming tears. "No. She can't be dead. She still has a chance!" I said. "Hopefully." Ashton said. The twins started crying. "Sh sh sh. It's alright." I said to them.

  After a couple of hours, Ash, Gia, and I went to the hospital. "Can we see her?" I asked. "Not yet. Just stay in here.." The nurse said. We all sat around in the waiting room. The doctor finally came in with kind of sad faces and a paper. "Is she ok!?" I yelled. Ashton and Gia stood up. "Mr.Dechart...I'm sorry. Your wife had died around 4 hours ago." He said. We all started crying again. "You are allowed to say your goodbyes before you leave. I'll give you all long as you need." He said. We all slowly walked in. I ran over to where she was laying. "Kay...I'm so sorry...it should have been me. I should have at least been here with you. Or before I should have listened to you. When you said we should have gotten more food." I told her. I know she wouldn't hear me. Or even reply. I started crying on her stomach. "Just come back to us. Come back to me, your kids. Don't leave us like this." I cried. After a bit, I got enough of this pain and walked out. Crying.

(Gia's POV)

Ash and I walked over to her limp body. We started crying. "What I was going to mention earlier was that I was pregnant. We are having a child Kay. Ash and I were thinking of the name. But now I think I know what I'll name it. A name you loved as a young kid. If it's a boy at least." I told her. Ashton hugged me, crying. I hugged him back. "We'll see you in another world Kay. You deserve being up in heaven. With Grandma, grandpa. I love you." I said. Ashton told her some things but he couldn't even form a sentence because he was crying too hard.

I'm sorry it had to end this way. It's part of the plot for the next book. There will be a funeral and a bonus part. If...you wanna read those of course!