Remember?

QueenKay: hey...hey Chal?

Coachala: mhm? What now?

QueenKay: lolz. Remember that one time when you were in like...8th grade and Gia and I told Anthony you liked him?

Coachala: oh...oh firetruck off!

QueenKay: mwahahah!

Coachala: Don't EVER bring that up! I really liked Anthony!

QueenKay: he liked you back I fricken swear!

Coachala: no he didn't! He liked Autumn!

QueenKay: how do you know? After we told him, you walked away and never spoke to him again!

Coachala: what would you do?

QueenKay: not hit my sister with the blanket of shame!

Coachala: I still have that blanket btw.

QueenKay: but remember that glorious day?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was in College at the time. The middle school and the Highschool were mixed together. I was tutoring some of her Middle Schoolers in Music since the band teacher decided, "Hey! I loved this student better than any of my other past students! Let's use her!" So I was the teacher for a month!" Yay... So far I had dealt with gum stuck instruments, a couple of bratty classes, and so much more horrible stuff. But, in this class held a couple of people in specific. Calum, Michael, and Chal's crush, Anthony. Chal had a crush on this dude for a year straight. And they were pretty good well...friends at least. Now, I had known a bit about Anthony during his one class. He was very positive about band, and Jazz band. He was also pretty good with his instrument. The best I had seen all day honestly. Well maybe not the BEST, but he was pretty good with one. I watched them practice a song, doing the hand gestures. Once the ended, I smiled. "That was good! Great job!" I said. After maybe 6 more minutes, class finally ended. "Ok, bye guys! Enjoy your 3-day weekend!" I said. I got a couple of replies back and I sighed, sitting down. Well, until I heard footsteps come up to my desk. I looked up to see Anthony. "Yes?" I asked. He looked around for a second. "You're Chal's sister right?" He asked. I nodded. "Kay Waters." I laughed. He smiled. "What? Do you have a crush on her?" I asked him. He laughed. "I mean-" He got cut off by the other class coming in. "It was great to meet you Anthony! Now get to your next class. Wouldn't wanna be late." I told him. He nodded, before running off.

In this class, there was a couple of people I knew. Including my 1st younger sister, Gia, along with Ashton. I had been teaching one sort of gesture for a song to them so they knew what we were doing, when Anthony came running in. "Yes, Mr.(Last Name)?" I asked him. (What? I don't wanna reveal Anthony's last name)  "I forgot my Lanyard." He said, gasping. "Have a good day Kay!" He yelled. I nodded. "You too!" I yelled to him. I looked back down at the class, and Gia sat there, smirking.

I was at my desk, checking a notes test. I sometimes swear I was more responsible than the regular band teacher. I looked up when I saw Gia standing there. Ashton behind her. "Yes Gia? Ashton?" I asked them. They looked at each other, smirking and then looked back at me. "How about we tell Anthony about Chal's little crush on him?" Gia asked. I looked at her. "I mean..he seems like he might like her.." I said. "Soo?" Ashton asked. "Fine." I sighed. They fist-bumped each other. "Yes!" They yelled. I opened my laptop and opened up Email.

@Kay Waters- Hello there Anthony

@Anthony (Last Name)- Oh! Hey Kay! Did I do something wrong?

@Kay Waters- You did nothing wrong Anthony. Nothing at all.

@Anthony (Last Name)- So, then what's up?

@Kay Waters- I need to tell you something..

@Anthony (Last Name)- ok. Tell away! Though I'm kinda busy right now. Make it fast please?

@Kay Waters- oh course! My sister likes you.

@Anthony (Last Name)- oh. Which one? Chal? Or Gia?

@Kay Waters- Chal. And tell anyone else, I swear to god I will slit your throat!

@Anthony (Last Name) oh...well then. Ok! Bye!

@Kay Waters- byyyee

I closed Email and felt INSTANT regret. I felt bad. I looked at the laughing Gia and Ashton. "Oh my gosh I shouldn't have done that! Oh no!" I said. The 2 laughed harder. I covered my face. "Oh Chal...oh no.." I said aloud.

I was currently walking to Chal's FT class. I felt so bad. I walked into the class she was in to see students talking. They looked at me. I smiled, waving. I saw Anthony in there. My eyes widened. "Sh*t.." I thought. I saw (Teacher name) in the back, on his laptop. He looked up at me and smiled. "Oh! Kay what a pleasant surprise! Why are you in he 8th grade section?" He asked. I laughed. "Came to see how your class has been going? And my little sisters in here so." I told him. He smiled. "You should get back to class." He said. I laughed. "I've been teaching (Band Teacher Names) room. Well I am for a month." I told him. He smiled. "Stay as long as you want!" He said. I smiled before making way to the table Chal was at. She was sitting with Brooke, Calum, Michael, Lydia, and Trey. She looked up at me and right when she did, I saw anger flash in her eyes. She stood up and punched me lightly, but hard enough to hurt. "Ow." I said, rubbing the spot. "What did you say to him!" She whisper-yelling. "Gia and Ash we're in on it too!" I said. "Oh my gosh! Why? I'm so dead! Literally!" She worried. I laughed, awkwardly. "Sorry.." I said. "Sorry!? Sorry!? Really? Dude, you told my crush I liked him! No!" She whisper-yelled. I sighed. "Now it's off your back." I told her. She sighed. "I guess so..." She answered.

Long story short...once we were home...she hit me with the blanket of shame..
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

QueenKay: good ole times!

Coachala: I still fricken hate you for that..

QueenKay: but now your engaged to Cal, and ya have a child!

Coachala: yep. And I'm over Anthony

QueenKay: aren't ya happy?

Coachala: oh! I totally am! It's just that..what if Anthony did like me..?

QueenKay: oh he did!

Coachala: lol. Your jking! 😂

QueenKay: honestly...I'm not. I just signed into the schools email account and I just read an Email..

Coachala: and? So?

QueenKay: *sends a screenshot*

@Anthony (Last Name)- oh, also. I like her back as well. In just too flustered to say. Tell her for me, please?

Coachala: I FRICKEN HATE YOU!!

QueenKay: love ya too!

Coachala: IM GETTING THE BLANKET OF SHAME!!

QueenKay: BRYAN PROTECT ME!!

Soo...this is true..except for the last Email...that one's not true...sadly. My sister did tell Anthony...and it was awkward...*sigh* and yes...I hit her with my blanket of shame. But idk if he doesn't like me! He never said he didn't! So there's still hope! But..idk. Have a good day everyone!
                                                                                                     -😊🤗☹️Kay☹️🤗😊